Opening a Plastic Surgery Recovery House

Hello - does anyone have any information on opening a recovery house in the DR, specifically Santo Domingo? or has anyone successfully opened a recovery house? If so, please let me know, as I would love to connect!

Yes and I have responded to you.  Wow you are really impatient!

I have opened a number of houses in Santo Domingo!

Hi Planner - Yes, I know we've been in contact, and I appreciate your willingness to provide your expertise. I've started this thread to connect with others who may also be in the process of starting a recovery home or who have started one. I know many of the discussion threads on this site are outdated, and there are many newcomers out there who are looking to network and learn information. I look forward to speaking with you soon. It is my goal to also connect with someone in the US  who has a similar interest in starting an RH or has started one in DR so that I'm able to network with them as well here in the states. I appreciate your communication thus far, Planner, and look forward to chatting more in-depth with you very soon. Thanks so much for your understanding.

Okay I  understand. I am also the  moderator here.  Its not great to post the same message on  5 or 6 threads. Hang tight people will respond to you.

And with others permission first, I can introduce you to  owners of houses here.  Most have an attitude of  being in competition so not many  are looking to collaborate unfortunately.

I just know its in need there, few of my clients said there experiences there were not good!

It's only in last couple of years the govt has put a certification process in place. Then with the pandemic there has not been enough enforcement.

Hello,
Does anyone have any information on opening a recovery house in the DR? If yes please I need help.

Yes I will message you privately.

Hi Planner. Would you care to also send me info privately  as to how you went about or info on the opening of a Recovery House in Dominican Republic. . Thank you.

Happy to do so

Hello.  Can you please send me information on how to open a recovery house in Dominican Republic. Thanks in advance.

I will message you privately!

Hello

Can I please have the information as well?

Thank you
Absolutely.  Please  watch for and check for private messages!  This applies to anyone who asks.
@planner

Just wondering why you dont publish this info and only provide it as a private message?
@planner

Just wondering why you dont publish this info and only provide it as a private message?
- @Karin1

My understanding is that the requirements change frequently! If she posted info, it would be obsolete pretty quickly. By sending on request, she's able to send the most up-to-date info she has available.
Because it's part of how I run my business.

It's quite complicated. It's a long process. It changes often. And no where is it totally written down. This has evolved from 6 years of experience in just this area. Plus about 11 years business experience  as well. 

I don't give that away completely!
And FYI what I provide in private is my contact information.  None of us provide our own contact info on a public forum.  I do my best to follow the rules here too.
@planner

Just to confirm, I am not trying to give you a hard time.  I just didn't understand why we can talk about anything else here but not "recovery houses".   Why?  So if I understand it , this is (one or your main) business so your not allowed to "promote" it by talking about it.    I just wasnt sure why we can talk about everything, but not "recovery houses".  That was why I asked.  This would apply to all of us.  If I had a business I would not be allowed to discuss it here, I assume. 

I really like learning and hearing comments from you and the others here.  Yes, we need to be aware that whatever we read, the information might be outdated. 
No worry, all good.

To clarify we can talk about what we do.  I do many many things and do not blatantly promote myself nor post my personal contact information. I also have a posted classified ad honey!  You can talk about what you do.  There is an older thread where members posted what the do.

Early in this or one of the threads I did post the basics about recovery houses. 

I will update and post that again as things have changed under the current President. The reality is, of 100 people who ask 98 are not prepared for what this will take. We get into personal information which should never be posted.

Never an issue asking about how things work honey!

@jnb1210 I know this is an old post..2021. Did you ever start a RH? I'm interested in starting a home in D.R. and Miami. Can you please lmk how was the process

@planner Are you still available to help?

Hello. I would like to start a recovery home in Dominican Republic..I'm currently in the U.S. so its a bit difficult. I'm curious about the legal process? I know that in the states you need a license for assisted living but I'm sure that laws are totally different there.

I'm just seeking some advice even a mentor.
I  sent you a private message!
@clemonsmotors

Send me privet text I can connect you with someone that has knowledge and could help you manage the recovery home too. Among other things, she manage properties.

@D T735 private message sent

Hello good afternoon how are you all doing ? I would love some information about opening a recovery house here in Dominican Republic please.

I will send you a private message.

What is a recovery house? I am thinking it is a place someone rents to recover after an operation? Is it a common thing for people to come here for operations? How much does it cost for a dental cleaning? Thanks for answers.

A recovery house is usually for Plastic Surgery clients who will need ongoing medical assistance.  They do  cater to other surgeries including dental,  eye surgery and  joint replacements! 

Dental cleaning is inexpensive but depends what city you are in and what dentist you go to.

@planner hello i am moving to dr in February and have a property I think would be perfect for a recovery house. Can you please provide some guidance?

I sure can. Let me message you privately.

Looking to open a recovery house in DR. need info asap. Any help appreciated.  Thank you.

I have responded to your private message

@plannerhi I'm Lillian I've met you before and I'm interested in opening up a recovery home over there

@msliliclark in San Cristóbal ?

I responded to your private message Lillian.

Chectut - not likely in San Cristobal, too far from surgeons clinics.