Job offer in Restaurant

Hello, I am looking staff for a new restaurant and a cigar shop in Santo Domingo. Luis Enrique

What kind of restaurant and where is it.

Bob K

Hi luispena,

It would be much appreciated if you can give us more details please :) ?

Thank you

Maximilien

And welcome to the forums.  Please post your job needs in the jobs section as well as this thread.

Now tell us more - location,  job description, pay ranges???  I am sure we know people we can send you!!!!

Hello,

We are located in Naco, Santo Domingo. It is a new Reaturant/ Bar Lounge/ Cigar Shop, In Silver Sun Gallery. I am looking people for all positions.

About salary and other informations, we will discuss with the rigth job seekers.

you can send your CV to plan an interview. [email protected]

if you want to know more datails call me, 809 697 0387-Luis.

tu vas bien maximillien

Sorry wrong phone number, the correct one is,

809 697 0487.

I will keep my ears open for you here on the north coast if anyone is relocating to your area.
Good luck with the restaurant/Cigar shop. We have a great similar operation here in Sosua at Café Cubano.

Bob K

I have posted your info on my FB accounts,  one is called Everything Santo Domingo!  Feel free to join the group and update your number there.  And anyone else can join as well!

I'm going to live in Dom. Republic very soon , . I speak English,French and Creaol very well, but No spanish yet. DO you think I can work?
Ronald

Welcome to the forums. Will you be getting your residencia?

Welcome to the forum.

Where are you planning to live here?  Have you been here before?

Bob K

The key to getting work these days is the residencia.  With it you will have options.