Gesy tax payment

I have my gesy tax to pay , but it cannot be paid via jcc or a bank teller, it has to be paid online
I have searched the cyprus gov page with no luck
advice required

It is my belief that it is paid via your online tax returns

The 2020 tax returns are not as yet available for completion

Note - 2019 tax returns weren't  available to anyone until Late 2020.... under normal circumstances they would be available about now but Covid has had its impact on the tax dept as well as a new online system

Hi my name is ken we let a flat In paphos, we are now selling it, we had a tenant which the government pay the rent so from 2019 the rent was 150 euros a month from 2020 the rent 200 euro month
Until September 2022, tried gesy direct try the tax direct having no luck can any one
Help go though a accountant for. (200/300 euros to gesy), how muck does a accountant charge?
Thanks ken
Try Elizabeth Welch in Paphos she now does everything by online cam appointments/meetings

Or

Dev Bedi at Clearly Read

Both come highly recommended

Or even Nick Cairns at Blevins Frank's
When we started our manual returns in 2016 for 2015 we went to see Elizabeth Welch and she charged €50 each but for us it was well worth it as we learned a lot from her assistance in completing the first one and have completed our own ever since..

You should have a tax reference number and registered for tax here as a tax accountant would need that too as it's all done online now via the taxisnet online portal.
It might be an idea to investigate whether you need to do so ....