Looking for friends

Hi, my name is Elisabeth Dubois, and I'm looking for some friends. I have a lot to talk about, and I would like to share my knowledge with yours. Do not hesitate to answer me to get to know better. :)

Hello Elisabeth, I'm looking for friends too. I just moved back to France after caring for my Mum in the UK and of course am unable to meet people in my area at the moment. I live in Fougeres Brittany but travel a lot in normal circumstances. I teach English online. xx

Hi both, I'm looking for friends as well 😊 I've moved to Brehan in Brittany and looking for friends and work.
Would be great to get to talk to people 😊
Clare 😄

Hi Élisabeth,

I am William, currently living in France and I am also looking for friends especially ladies like yourself.
I have been living in France permanently since 2015, although I did originally move here in 2007 after finishing a contract in the UK.
I am 66, single and live in the South West France, just above Bordeaux.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours
William Cooper

Hi ya, Bonjour,
I have been given my license to work siret code Hairdresser in Provence and I am running a airbnb . Happy sunny days , also apart of artists group and run art club. Oil painting in Provence. Covid is such a nightmare. Vaulcuse is my region and I go to Avignon University for French lessons. I arrived lasy
t year under withdrawal agreement from UK. Dordogne seems to be really popular for the English and Brittainy and Nice city.  kind regards Louise

Hello,  I am also looking to make friends.  I am going to Perpignan area.  Anyone near there to talk with?
Saashi

Yey  Brehan you're near me! Though more than 10km!!

:)  yes! Not too far away... the 10km rule does put abit of a freeze on meeting new people but good to start chatting on here 😊

CELTS wrote:

Hi Élisabeth,

I am William, currently living in France and I am also looking for friends especially ladies like yourself.
I have been living in France permanently since 2015, although I did originally move here in 2007 after finishing a contract in the UK.
I am 66, single and live in the South West France, just above Bordeaux.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Yours
William Cooper

Did you actually read your own post? It was plain creepy!

Hello Elisabeth, I'm looking for friends too. I just moved back to France after caring for my Mum in the UK and of