Network Building before I come to Vietnam

My name is Deorike, based in the UK.

I am planning on moving to Vietnam later this year.

Before I do, it will be great to build a network with like minded people 🙂.

DILGlobal wrote:

My name is Deorike, based in the UK.

I am planning on moving to Vietnam later this year.

Before I do, it will be great to build a network with like minded people 🙂.

What's your mind like?

You might get a better response after you actually arrive.  Lots of people post that they are coming and then never show up.

Hard to know considering you have not stated what type of people you are wanting to meet.

Breadcrumbs in her other post...

Open to new experiences, minds and cultures😃.

True, but sometimes the people you get to network with ease a move. Networks have no boundaries 😃

DILGlobal:  Please use the Quote function when you reply to a certain post.  It's an unwritten rule of the forums in Expat.com.  As it is right now, it looks like you're talking to yourself since there's no continuation of the conversation.

Ciambella wrote:

DILGlobal:  Please use the Quote function when you reply to a certain post.  It's an unwritten rule of the forums in Expat.com.  As it is right now, it looks like you're talking to yourself since there's no continuation of the conversation.

We live to learn, thank you.

DILGlobal wrote:

Hmmm...

Here in Vietnam you can have some really great new experiences with some very old (ancient) minds within an ancient culture.

Or you can hang around in the big cities and experience "new" culture.

Whatever you choose to do, may it be enjoyable and fulfilling for you.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
DILGlobal wrote:

Hmmm...

Here in Vietnam you can have some really great new experiences with some very old (ancient) minds within an ancient culture.

Or you can hang around in the big cities and experience "new" culture.

Whatever you choose to do, may it be enjoyable and fulfilling for you.

Thank you!

DILGlobal wrote:

True, but sometimes the people you get to network with ease a move. Networks have no boundaries 😃

True, but people's patience to teach wanes with the winds which blow the person towards or away from the destination.  Once it solidifies there is assistance to be had.

SteinNebraska wrote:
DILGlobal wrote:

True, but people's patience to teach wanes with the winds which blow the person towards or away from the destination.  Once it solidifies there is assistance to be had.

Well spoken, grasshopper 😊