Anybody got student pass for your 3 year old kid

Hi ,

My kid is in visit pass and I'm trying to apply student pass.
I'm not eligible for dependent pass so my only chance here to get student pass.
please input your thoughts.

We have answered this question multiple times. You need to read older threads to get answer. In general, kids are not allowed to apply student pass. It will be very difficult that you are able to get a student pass for your child. But nothing wrong to give a try. Good luck

The Singapore authorities do not like people trying to circumvent their rules.
The rule is: You need a fixed minimum income of S$6000/month to have your minor child with you in Singapore.
If you do not have that, your kid will not get a visa.
(Exception: Adult child who studies at university)

Thanks for your replies Surya2k and Beppi .
Yes, I understand but I'm wondering  why ICA  and schools  here still allow us to apply student pass for cases like us. There are many parents like us in Singapore don't know head nor tail of the instructions on kid's student pass and keep trying for student pass.
ICA website still got the option for us to apply student pass in Kindergarden's , thus make parents like us to keep trying and hope our kid can start the schooling here.
we can make decisions at least if we know until this age we cannot get student pass for kids.

It is allowed to apply, but the authorities decide whether you get the student pass or not. They do not (and don't want to) publish their exact criteria. The above is our summary and interpretation of cases we saw on this forum. You don‘t need to follow our opinion. As Surya wrote above: There is no harm trying!