French Tutor near Marine Parade/East Coast

Hi,

I'm a native French speaker married to a Singaporean. I have two children born overseas. My family and I just moved back to Singapore for the kids. We have been a nomad family for the past few years. My eldest is in Primary and she is taking French as her mother tongue.

Upon trying to find high and low for french speakers/tutor/friends in the East, I have decided to tap upon my French education to help out those who are like me.

I wish to help students taking French as:
1. mother tongue (Primary and up)
2. third language (Secondary and A Level)
3. or for those following courses to obtain DELF (Primary/Junior/Adult) or DALF.

Lessons will be held at my place.

If you are interested, and wish to find out more about myself, my rates and availability, please feel free to PM me. :D

Hello majoëlle and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Singapore classifieds > classes section.

All the best,
Harmonie.

Hi,
I am looking for a French tutor for myself (adult female 49 years). I lived in France for a few years with my French husband, and I want to ensure my level maintains. Can you advise whether this is of interest, and what your rate would be? I work in Joo Chiat road, and hoping it could be at or near my office.

Hello rach_036 and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that the thread in which you are participating is inactive since 2011!

You may however drop in an advert in the classifieds section : Language Classes in Singapore as well as Create a New thread to introduce yourself and meet other expats near you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team