How to get Long Term pass after marriage to Russian wife?

Hi,
I would like to ask about the long term visit pass after how long can a person apply for this since we got married in this month. My wife is Russian and I am from India. Please let me know.

Once you are married you can apply for a one year visa,  which you can extend every year.  After a few years you can apply for a passport.  Or you cam apply for a year student visa of you ate going to study russian

PAL6060 wrote:

Hi,
I would like to ask about the long term visit pass after how long can a person apply for this since we got married in this month. My wife is Russian and I am from India. Please let me know.

If you continue to post the same question over and over again, you will be banned. I have lost count of how many times you have asked now. Please stop!!

SimCityAT
Expat Team

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion!!!

Russian Embassy will advise your wife .. they are very good with providing assistance this procedure.
Any kids ?
Border will be closed to you (not wife) at present ... in my opinion .. I arrived by plane with 12 other expats on 1st August 2020 - 11 Pax's sent back even with Russian visa's   - got through due Russian wife calling FM ..
If you need professional assistance go to web site www.australianeducationcenter.com - 25 years supporting Russian visas 
Relax ..its going to take lots of time Remember Covit-19 still hanging around

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your kind reply. We just got married last month so no kids!!! My wife staying in India for last many years. Now we are planning to move.

PAL6060 wrote:

Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your kind reply. We just got married last month so no kids!!! My wife staying in India for last many years. Now we are planning to move.

It really is not hard, TALK with the Embassy