Vaccines required in Mexico

Hello everybody,

When living or moving abroad, and in particular in Mexico, vaccination against certain diseases is often required to enter the country or to avoid risks.

We would like to ask you a few questions to help future expats there.

What is your relationship to vaccines in general?

Did you get vaccinated before moving to Mexico?
Were these vaccinations compulsory or recommended?

Did you refuse to get any vaccine that was recommended for Mexico? If so, why?

If you are an expatriate in Mexico, are you encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccine? Do you have access to the vaccine and do you plan to get it?

Is this vaccine required for entering the country now?

Many thanks,

Diksha,
Expat.com team

Diksha wrote:

Hello everybody,

When living or moving abroad, and in particular in Mexico, vaccination against certain diseases is often required to enter the country or to avoid risks.

We would like to ask you a few questions to help future expats there.

What is your relationship to vaccines in general?

Did you get vaccinated before moving to Mexico?
Were these vaccinations compulsory or recommended?

Did you refuse to get any vaccine that was recommended for Mexico? If so, why?

If you are an expatriate in Mexico, are you encouraged to get a COVID-19 vaccine? Do you have access to the vaccine and do you plan to get it?

Is this vaccine required for entering the country now?

Many thanks,

Diksha,
Expat.com team

Mexico has not required vaccines for entry. Beyond that, these hot topic questions are an invasion of personal health history.
I would advise people to consult their personal physician about recommended vaccines and do their own research before travel. Otherwise, public questions are an invasion of privacy and not owed to a public forum.

Hello Diksha,

I have lived in Mexico for 6 months, originally from USA. There are no vaccination requirements or recommendations that I know of. I think the COVID vaccine is not even a vaccine (mRNA variety) and will probably be very harmful so I will never take the COVID vaccine. There is no COVID testing requirement for entering Mexico - I have crossed the border 4 times (2 by land and 2 by air) in the last 6 months.

I never had that required. COVID vaccine I don't know.
Some expats whom I have encountered should've had psychological medical certification before entering.

Hi,  Where are you living in MX?  I am very seriously trying to make a plan to live there
more permanently that many of the MX "snow birds." 

long time rental, dont know about purchase. 

I have been to the usual American ex-patplaces but did no like SMA, Lake Chapala, or Guadalajara..

Barra de Navidad, Melaque, and La Manzanilla, Comala, much nicer.   

Where do you go in MX - can you share details? Origin in US.. ?

Thanks

Diksha, I am interested in the same questions. I would like to know if vaccines are required as well.

Dave

Stupidity on COVID vaccines abounds.  While it's fair to have questions about the COVID vaccines' long-term safety, it's important to note that they use technology that has been studied for more than two decades for use against other infectious diseases and cancers.

According to Ellen Matloff, MS, founder of Yale University's Cancer Genetic Counseling program and CEO of My Gene Counsel, there are several benefits to using this relatively new technology. “Because mRNA vaccines are not using a live virus, there is no potential risk of being infected with the condition,” she explained in a December article for Forbes. “Another benefit of mRNA vaccines is effectiveness. mRNA is efficient and can be taken up and used by the body quickly. Finally, mRNA vaccines are quicker and easier to produce than traditional vaccines, because they are produced in a laboratory instead of in an egg or other mammalian cell. Therefore, mRNA vaccine production can be controlled more closely, and is less expensive and faster to produce in large quantities.”

Vaccine proponents are always trotting out [All] Vaccines are safe and effective [for Everyone, All the Time]. Just because a "technology" has been used for many years has no bearing on whether a particular vaccine is safe or effective.  It would be like saying drugs are safe and effective because we have had safe and effective drugs in the past. Every vaccine is a unique medicine which is being applied to a unique individual and should be investigated as such. Since the current crop of mRNA "vaccines" have no safety record beyond the last few months, one should be particularly skeptical and investigate carefully to see whether you want to be a guinea pig for this experimental biological. They dont even meet the definition of vaccine, since they dont immunize. They are only meant to reduce the severity of symptoms. The CDC admits on their website that people with PEG allergies, which apparently is a large percentage of the population, should not be taking the mRNA vaccines. Funny we dont hear mucch about that. Caveat Emptor.

What is a PEG allergy?  There are other vaccinations available even if you challenge the results of the millions of MRNA vaccines that have already gone into arms safely.  My 105 year old grandmother appears fine as do millions upon millions of other receiving an MRNA vaccine.  The technology of mRNA medicines has been around for 30 years.  Granted as a successful vaccine, it is new, but the promise of the technology has been with us for decades.  The safety of its results are now self-evident.

Upon further research I came across this from Mass General Allergy and Clinical Immunology.  What is polyethylene glycol and what common products contain polyethylene glycol?
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is a common, water-soluble ingredient in a wide variety of commercial products including some vaccines and more than 1,000 FDA approved medications.  It is the primary ingredient in commonly used colonoscopy preparations (Golytely) or constipation treatment (Miralax) as well as in IV medications such as PEGylated medications.  It is also in ultrasound gel and depot steroid injections such as methylprednisolone acetate. Reactions to PEG are rare but anaphylaxis has been reported. PEG is the main component allergists suspect may be causing the rare anaphylaxis cases to the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines.

If an allergic reaction occurs, depending on the symptoms that occur, a person can be treated immediately with antihistamines or epinephrine (if severe symptoms). It is important that the person suffering from the allergic reaction be referred to an allergist for further evaluation. Most of the time, allergy skin testing can confirm the allergy to the vaccine, and the resulting information can be very helpful for future vaccination. Testing in this case will include skin testing to the common inactive ingredients in the mRNA vaccines (PEG and polysorbates). In general, most patients allergic to one vaccine can receive other vaccinations without problems.

As of December 28, 2020, at least 10 allergic reactions to the Pfizer/BioNTech and two allergic reactions to Moderna vaccines have been reported out of 10s of thousands of vaccinations.  Very little information about the cause of these reactions was known, but to date all patients have recovered.  If an allergic reaction occurs, depending on the symptoms that occur, a person can be treated immediately with antihistamines or epinephrine (if severe symptoms). It is important that the person suffering from the allergic reaction be referred to an allergist for further evaluation. Most of the time, allergy skin testing can confirm the allergy to the vaccine, and the resulting information can be very helpful for future vaccination. Testing in this case will include skin testing to the common inactive ingredients in the mRNA vaccines (PEG and polysorbates). In general, most patients allergic to one vaccine can receive other vaccinations without problems.

Hi RandomCoolzip
A good, reasonable response to a post that is off the ex-pat topic. So are you in Mexico or planning to come?

FDA approved vaccines are supposed to have years of data that can be used to determine their level of safety. The Covid vaccines have _months_ of data. They are not approved but made available under Emergency Use Authorization. The manufacturing companies do Not stand behind their products as any other manufacturer is required. They have no liability for any injuries. So you have to determine if Covid is such an emergency and weigh the balance of risks. As I said caveat emptor. 

Despite the hype the mortality rate from "Covid" doesnt exceed normal flu and those dying are mostly in high risk age groups and with serious co-morbidities. It is improper to use PCR for diagnosis according to no less an expert than the developer of said test, Kary Mullis, Nobel laureate.  So we dont really know how many legitimate Covid illnesses there are as opposed to flus, bacterial pneumonias, bad colds, etc.

On the website c19study.com you can see all the effective treatments and preventative medicines that are available for Covid. A couple drugs have long term (many decades) of safe use and are available over the counter in most countries except where the CDC holds sway for some curious reason. The rest are simply supplements, cheaply and easily available.

I have been living in Mx for 5 years and glad to be away from the paranoid craziness going on in California.

Moderated by Priscilla 3 years ago
Reason : insults are not allowed
RandomCoolzip wrote:

FDA approved vaccines are supposed to have years of data that can be used to determine their level of safety. The Covid vaccines have _months_ of data. They are not approved but made available under Emergency Use Authorization. The manufacturing companies do Not stand behind their products as any other manufacturer is required. They have no liability for any injuries. So you have to determine if Covid is such an emergency and weigh the balance of risks. As I said caveat emptor. 

Despite the hype the mortality rate from "Covid" doesnt exceed normal flu and those dying are mostly in high risk age groups and with serious co-morbidities. It is improper to use PCR for diagnosis according to no less an expert than the developer of said test, Kary Mullis, Nobel laureate.  So we dont really know how many legitimate Covid illnesses there are as opposed to flus, bacterial pneumonias, bad colds, etc.

On the website c19study.com you can see all the effective treatments and preventative medicines that are available for Covid. A couple drugs have long term (many decades) of safe use and are available over the counter in most countries except where the CDC holds sway for some curious reason. The rest are simply supplements, cheaply and easily available.

I have been living in Mx for 5 years and glad to be away from the paranoid craziness going on in California.

it looks like you have done your homework, glad to have you on board. You picked a good time to be in Mexico, as did I.

Markenzee 🙄 You should do more research.

Unless they're dead. Last count I saw was at least 7000 ‘vaccine' deaths. Why anyone would risk death or permanent disability (or who knows what down the road) for an experimental genetic modification to your DNA (it is NOT a vaccine—does not confer immunity or prevent disease transmission) is a mystery to me. The overall survival rate of COVID-19 is 99.6% overall. Basically 100% in those under age 19 and yet people are allowing this experiment to be done on their kids. Horrifying.

and you are doctor who

JaneHawk1
since this is a bit off topic of current conversation I would love to talk with you but perhaps not here. Will see if I can remember how to friend you or send you private message. Peace Bienvenidas

It is against the law of a human being (common law) to require any sort of experimental shot for covid . They can't call it a vaccine, look on modernas website, they call it an “operating system”. 2023 is when there is wiggle room. Turn off your TVs. And recognize that this is illegal. You are a man/woman and they treating you as a person for legalizing THEIR rights with a judge. Do not consent, being silent is a no go. You have to not consent. I do not believe what is happening to those ppls minds . Brainwash, brainwash, brainwash.

And you who's writing this article you should be ashamed putting out this garbage.

Stupidity abounds. You need to recognize that mRNA are the messengers for dna. This has always been their endgame. Get your head straight. Government is not there to take away our rights. They are our servants.
You mess around with dna in any form, your dealing with Frankenstein issues. Look at the deaths (on CDC) from this experimental shot. You are their test subjects, no animal testing because it's an “emergency “ so why not have a human to experiment on. Duh

rtrollinger wrote:

It is against the law of a human being (common law) to require any sort of experimental shot for covid . They can't call it a vaccine, look on modernas website, they call it an “operating system”. 2023 is when there is wiggle room. Turn off your TVs. And recognize that this is illegal. You are a man/woman and they treating you as a person for legalizing THEIR rights with a judge. Do not consent, being silent is a no go. You have to not consent. I do not believe what is happening to those ppls minds . Brainwash, brainwash, brainwash.

And you who's writing this article you should be ashamed putting out this garbage.

LOL

rtrollinger wrote:

Stupidity abounds. You need to recognize that mRNA are the messengers for dna. This has always been their endgame. Get your head straight. Government is not there to take away our rights. They are our servants.
You mess around with dna in any form, your dealing with Frankenstein issues. Look at the deaths (on CDC) from this experimental shot. You are their test subjects, no animal testing because it's an “emergency “ so why not have a human to experiment on. Duh

LOL again Duh

listen, i'm 87 years old and i spent seven weeks in the hospital fighting the virus. they told me that five times that they thought i was dying. never would i wish the hell that I when through on anyone. but i'm taking the shots because i don't want to have the virus again. if i do, i want it to kill me. i don't care what happens after the shots, it's better that what i went through. all the doctors that I had in the hospital told me to take the shots. i'll listen to them, not some one who thinks the know the answers to everything. quit PASSING ON  what you read on the internet and talk to a DOCTOR.

It is not necessary to be a doctor to research and understand basic facts and data, or to engage
In critical thinking. But I am an RN/BSN, fwiw.

sorry, didn't see the DOCTOR before your name

1. Did you get the flu shot, then read the 10 or so papers that say that a flu shot primes you to contract COVID- 35% higher risk in Wolf study (military). 2020. There are many others.

Fauci says the mRNA product you call a vaccine does not prevent transmission, only serious symptoms.  AND,  who knows how they know this,  except in the limited clinical trial, WHICH HAD NO sick ELDERLY, and we don't know what their markers were.... several in the healthy group got the COVID. 

And you want to say, oh but how about another strain?

So if you got the vaccine because you don't want to get COVID  again, 1) you will have antibodies like every other pathogen in history, because it was a natural infection,  the covid leaves those who have had it with antibodies so they will not get it again.  there is an antibody test. but it is yes or no. There are 3 basic antibodies and one is long-lasting. Like you got the measles when you were a kid and were protected for life?

Vaccines do NOT grant herd immunity for life, case in point, the pertussis vaccine, even though science is being re-written to frame the new narrative.

If you are a physician AND you have studied any basic epidemiology you will know about cross-over protective immunity protects against other forms because of original antigenic sin.

Yes, it is EXPERIMENTAL.... what does that mean? It means, the bunch of them who are financially vested in this endeavor are using the rest of us as guinea pigs to get us to belly up to the bar for our dose.  Using same tactics as "they" did for the swine flu vaccine... oh, we are running out, oh, we won't have enough, oh, oh, oh... Makes you want to run out and get the thing,

1) Why would anyone take an experimental vaccine that is not fit to be approved?  IT is not approved for use. 

2) Little Fauci himself says that these products do NOT  prevent infection with covid. You will have to get them numerous times. Check it out.

3) Have you seen the CDC-s VAERS Data base with over 1500 deaths and many more adverse events from the vaccines?  Want blood clots in your brain?  You don't know if you will be susceptible to develop them. Current research says that is you are highly immunized like physicians and nurses  you are much more at risk of adverse events from the series of products they call vaccines.

Harvard research say that only 1% of the deaths and adverse effects are reported there on VAERS

4) Right out of the gate, Little Fauci says hydroxychloroquine does not work, but he forgot to tell us that he was involved in using HCQ for Sars1 and it worked for him them.... Ivermectin also working in clinical trials and many docs report using it successfully. Poorer countries are using these products with success, as well as other treatments such as budesonide, nebulizer food-grade hydrogen peroxide.

check out American's Frontline Doctors

ALSO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM
Dr. Peter McCullough from Baylor Medical Center in TX  testifies here about what was NOT done by the medical profession to help people with covid... he has published some very insightful papers regarding treatments that work, including Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19)
https://rcm.imrpress.com/article/2020/2 … 0264.shtml

FREE

so why would anyone get an experimental vaccine not tried on animals?   No vaccine for COVID 1. why? All the animals died.... check it out.

Well 1 thing I learned the hard way is apply for a visa before you leave the states to come to Mexico. You don't need it to visit but to stay you need to apply outside the country.

Although I totally agree with what you have said, if a person wants to travel internationally, countries are starting to demand the vaccine. I travel, but until more time has passed, I guess I will not travel. I think that this virus could be dangerous, but the majority of deaths are from people with compromised health systems.  I am very up in the air about the vaccine. Right now I don't want it. With time....or the travel bug...

The craziest thing about all the vaccine business is that they say it only helps to reduce the symptoms. So why such a big deal is being made about having to have a pass if it only addresses symptoms.
Is there an agenda here?  https://www.deagel.com/forecast

7000 deaths due to the Covid vaccine.  Is this globally or just in the U.S.?  Did this information you read mention any one type of or the manufacturer?  Where did you find this information?  I would like to follow-up on this for my own knowledge over time

Scubbie

For serious reasons to be concerned about these vaccines, especially mRNA ones, consider this discussion by two evolutionary biologists:

A short video on why we are not in a good place vis-a-vis the virus and the vaccines:

https://youtu.be/x5OmsgqmuF8

A longer one:

https://youtu.be/81mEJ2Rph1Q

Americans with FMM cards are not eligible for the vaccine.  Only Americans with Temporary or Permanent Residency cards are eligible for the vaccine and more specifically  in San Miguel de Allende Mexico. All of the states have conflicting rules and in some cases doctors charge a hefty fee for the vaccination.  I  have  been in  the  country four years but I do not have a residency card. I will go to Russia  and  get my vaccination and return. Again every state has a different rule just like the consulates change the rules on temporary and permanent residency. There is no standard but that is no reason to return to the US and realize social security is not enough to live on. Here I live pretty damn well on social security and I am damn happy and not ashamed of it.  .Que viva Mexico because it is my land of opportunity, mi tierra.  Stop fearing the unknown and live here on social security, live within your means and be responsible.

Only response I would make to this is mRNA is not supposed to modify your DNA. It only supposed to direct your cells to create proteins for some indeterminate period of time.  Note the weasel words: supposed and indeterminate.   It is definitely a mass experiment that we are all supposed to participate in. I choose not to.

For the vast majority, getting the virus is a non-issue and there are plenty of preventative and curative measures.  I urge everyone to go to c19study.com and see the vast body of science supporting this conclusion.