In need of good, inexpensive dentist in the Cancun/Yucatan area

If you have had experience with a dentist you could recommend for general dentistry, I would appreciate hearing from you.

[email protected]

I have been living here in Cancun for almost 4 years and I strongly recommend checking Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry dental clinic. They are professional and the leaders in dental tourism here in Cancun. in my opinion, they are the best dentist in Mexico. If you have any doubts you can always e-mail me [email protected] or just visit their website cancuncosmeticdentistry.com

have a nice day!

Judy, if YOU find one, please let me know, too!  I also am looking.

Terry
[email protected]

I love my dentist!! in Cancun opposite mercado 28 , Guillermo (cant remember last name, having a hot moment) phone 884o717 - need to make an appointment

I live between Cancun Mexico and pretty much all over ( i am a travel writer) and i highly recommend Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry as well. All the staff speak English and the prices are great. They have a patients co-ordinator who is English and is very helpful. [email protected] i have had lots done over a period of 2 years. I have an apartment on Isla Mujeres and i pop in to the clinic every 3 months or so for a polish. You can follow my travel blog soon...so stay tuned:D

Hi, many members may already know this but I think it is important for anyone considering a dental tourism trip to check for complaints and warnings before you take any recommendations via the internet. You must air on the side of caution and check these places for any violations and ex patients complaints and do your own investigation.

Hi oPEN EyEs !

Please note that this thread is 3 years old.

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand, I did notice that the post is 3 years old. I have just started looking into getting dental work in Cancun and that suggestion for a dentist came up. So did some checking about the clinic and was shocked at complaints I read. Thought others that are considering dental tourism should check for complaints. Loving this site by the way.
Cheers!

Armand wrote:

Hi oPEN EyEs !

Please note that this thread is 3 years old.

Regards
Armand

My hubby and a few friends have used Ocean Dental and all are VERY happy with outcome and VERY VERY happy at price! SOOO much more affordable than the States.