COVID vaccinations timeline

Hi all,

I have heard that Turkey has only started vaccinating the vulnerable populations (elderly, immuno-compromised, front-liners) so far.

Does anyone know when and how the vaccinations will become available to others, particularly healthy foreigners?

Is there any sort of sign-up/registration mechanism in place (website, SMS)?

My residence application is in the works, so I presume I'll at least have to wait for my Ikamet #.

Thanks in advance,
Joel

https://covid19asi.saglik.gov.tr/TR-782 … amasi.html
The information you need is here, unfortunately website has no english page. Now they are doing 60-70 age if i am not wrong so you probably wait for a few months more.
Also where you can check yourself if you are able for vaccine is enabiz.gov.tr.

Great - thanks for linking that, SBmsl.

I'm a teacher, but at a private language center. Do you think I could qualify for that A7 group? Not sure if saglik.gov.tr gives any further fine print on these groups.

Looks like I'll have to wait for my residence permit to register on enabiz.gov.tr/ with a T.C. Kimlik number. 

Cheers.

Yes i am sure you will be considered in A7. My answer would not be this sure if you were been teaching wood painting in a hobby course, but to be a teacher in a language school is good enough. You probably will be seen like a teacher who works in a private college.
And about your e nabiz question, if it is not your first apply for residency here, if you had a residency and a TC number before in the past years, i suggest you to try registering with that number. I saw that worked for one of my friends but i am not sure if it works for everybody.
Good luck

Ok, thanks for confirming. This isn't my first time to Turkey, but it will be my first time getting residence, so I guess I will need to wait for that.