Tourist dentist for Extraction Istanbul

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good dentist in Istanbul who will do extractions for people traveling. No insurance, I just pay them whatever and they extract the tooth either after an initial appointment or soon after. Most dentists round here seem to be more into cosmetics and not extractions. Sent out a few emails but never hear anything back.

it's one single tooth, lower left rear right at the back. Quite heavily decayed already, just need it pulling to be rid of it.

Any good dentists you know that will do this appreciated, Taksim/Fatih/Beyoglu/Sisli areas preferred but can go further afield if needed.

Thanks

I know one in Bakirkoy if that's near enough which was tried and tested by a few family members.

They tend to charge slightly higher prices than my local one in Beylikduzu

@Muji86

Hi, yes Bakirkoy do-able on the Metro, thanks, reply here or via DM if you want with details, I'd check them out.

@bus5ojp

This is the place:

https://maps.app.goo.gl/fs3QraPP7GrPWXNC7

This is the number I communicate with them on via WhatsApp:

+90 539 428 19 20

Unfortunately they don't seem to speak English even though they used to have a website and targeted foreigners which is a common problem in Turkey.

You might find the doctors speak English but not the person you communicate with to make an appointment. I usually ask if they have a doc who speaks English.

I have been living in Istanbul for a long time. It would be beneficial for you to meet with Hasan NAMDAR at this hospital [link moderated]. He is really a very good doctor and they also do dental tourism."