I want to move from Sweden to Turkey any advice

Hi there :)

I am a single woman with two kids, 12 and 11 year old boys
I have been living in Sweden since since 2007 and before that i moved and lived in different European countries, my origin is arab and now i am very tired of life in Sweden. My dream is to find a well payed job in Turkey to move there and can provide for a good life for my k ids.

I can speak English, Swedish, Arabic fluently and can even speak good French.

I have a Master degree in Business with focus on marketing and leadership. I have written a published thesis in Brand Building.

I have a profound experience in HR, Administration, Management. I am currently working as Manager for five offices and have a well paid job in Sweden.

I am looking to begin a new chapter in my life.........Can you dear Expats give me some advice about well paid jobs in Turkey?

Hi Maha Istanbul is the best for life and opportunities but of course now with covid the situation is bad

Hi there :)
I really didnt understand who do you mean by *If you have so much experience, then why don't you just go to us?

Hi Maha,
My name is Emmett. I am a scientist and I am from the US.  I speak Turkish fluently and I work back and forth between Istanbul and the US.  I like to network with other professionals around the world. I can assist you, as much as I can, in anything you need in Turkey.

best advice: DON'T

Hi, my name is Emmett,
I was born in IRAN and raised in the US. I am going through the same thing right now!

EM

Günaydın everyone
I'm sapna from Yemen
I will come istanbul soon,and I would ask about opportunities for English /Arabic /Urdu speakers.
İ have degree in English literature ,also experience as art /English teacher
I worked in drawing like,drawing clothes, logos.
Also I worked in making mobile's case accessories.
Please anyone have any opportunities in what I mentioned I appreciate it
Thank you so much