Hotel deals D1?

Does anyone know of any great hotel deals in D1 for Jan 16th? It's Anniversary time!!!
Thanks.

Saigon Domaine is an option : )

Good question. If someone knows specific deals with prices, let us know.

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Do you check prices on hotel.com

Agoda(.com)
Booking(.com)
Put in HCMC, date, how many people and the list is huge,,, have fun

You can visit booking.com or agoda.com.

JohnNH89 wrote:

You can visit booking.com or agoda.com.

HAHA I just said that ,,,,

danrodri wrote:

It seems hardly fair to delete a post as advertising if it is in direct response to a post like the above.   :sosad:

THIGV wrote:
danrodri wrote:

It seems hardly fair to delete a post as advertising if it is in direct response to a post like the above.   :sosad:

He should have sent a PM,,,, or we will have a couple of hundred hotels jump on site and all post a link to their hotels.

Hotel/ resort Vouncher is also a choice, cheap and full package

I've noticed that the prices on those booking sites are more than what you can get when you call from a local phone number. Maybe use the sites to find the hotel you want to stay at but call them directly since you are looking for a deal.

After Hotels.com ripped me off last year I'll never use them again. Look at a Facebook page about them.

qnbui wrote:

I've noticed that the prices on those booking sites are more than what you can get when you call from a local phone number. Maybe use the sites to find the hotel you want to stay at but call them directly since you are looking for a deal.

Definitely.

Often Agoda or Booking .com or any other travel site isn't the best deal I can get, but Google Maps will usually show me prices from multiple travel services.

I just booked a very nice room in D1/Bến Thành at a place I often stay while in HCMC.

Best price listed on Booking .Com was a little over 1,000,000 for 1 night.

I contacted the receptionist via Facebook Messenger and booked the room for 550,000

I'm also making plans to be in Hà Nội in February.

I used Google Maps to identify lowest prices.

I started to find 3 star places with excellent reviews for between 300,000 and 400,000.

So I called my contact at the place in Hà Nội  where I usually stay for between 800,000 and 900,000 VNĐ a night.

Currently they are listing for about 650,000 a night on various services.

I told him what I was seeing in comparable properties to his, and he offered me 10,000,000 for 28 days (about 357,143 VNĐ/$15.47 USD per night) for a full service hotel with full breakfast.

It does help to be a returning guest.

Jeremy111 wrote:

After Hotels.com ripped me off last year I'll never use them again. Look at a Facebook page about them.

We've never had any problem with Hotels.com.  We've been using the site for 20 years and due to our extensive travel, have received free nights in dozens of countries.  Modifying and canceling are both easy, so is claiming rewards.  I'm looking at our history right now: 249 bookings, 57 cancelled, 24 free nights.  Our most recent reward claim was two weeks ago for 4 nights at O'Gallery Premier in Hanoi.

Ciambella wrote:
Jeremy111 wrote:

We've never had any problem with Hotels.com.  We've been using the site for 20 years and due to our extensive travel, have received free nights in dozens of countries.  Modifying and canceling are both easy, so is claiming rewards.  I'm looking at our history right now: 249 bookings, 57 cancelled, 24 free nights.  Our most recent reward claim was two weeks ago for 4 nights at O'Gallery Premier in Hanoi.

All I can say to that is "lucky you". I also used them for a while without problems, but when it came time to give a legitimate refund, they were EXTREMELY reluctant to accept responsibility. Never again with them.