New members of the Trinidad and Tobago forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Trinidad and Tobago forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Trinidad and Tobago if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi All

Thank you for allowing me on your platform. I am from the UK, wanting to return to Trinidad and Tobago to start a new business venture so as to enable me with my charity plans in supporting the vulnerable people on the islands. I am hoping to start an assisted living./retirement villas for people 55+ in need of support with personal care in their everyday lives. What are your views do you thing this would work on the island of Tobago

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the platform and i'm enjoying the navigation and informative content on this website.

I'm currently residing in the US and always wanted to return to Trinidad to live, but because of the recent economic downturn due to Covid i understand finding work or a sustainable income would prove to be very challenging at this time. I am currently undergoing a Digital Marketing program and upon satisfactory completion i will be afforded an international recognized and accredited certification.

Whenever i speak to my family in Trinidad they are always telling me not to come back, things are only getting worse and i'm better off here in the US.
Although i understand what they are saying, i still think i will be much happier living in Trinidad and reintegrating back into my culture and being closer to my family and friends. I am however a US citizen and would not want to give that up just yet.

With that being said my question is, what suggestions or advice i can receive in terms of having a job or a steady source of income that would allow me to move freely back and forth from the US to Trinidad for now, until i can permanently reside in Trinidad later on.
I'm also open to any recommendations with respect to any new training or certification in a different industry that would allow me to be more attractive to employers in Trinidad.

Thank you for reading my post and i eagerly await your suugestions, recommendations and advice!

Hi everyone, i am Johnson from Lagos Nigeria.  I want to invite my girlfriend who's from T&T to Nigeria but don't know how to go about it.

Hello thank you for this opportunity.
I am From Nigeria, a Registered Nurse/Midwife looking to work in Trinidad, I have started the process of registering as a Nurse in Trinidad online, so I need to connect with a Nigerian already leaving  there.
Thanks in anticipation.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969429

Thanks!

Closed