New members of the New Zealand forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the New Zealand forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in New Zealand if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,
I Laly member of expat.com for many years but new in the New Zealand forum.
I am French and currently living in Cambodia. I got the chance to leaving in NZ for almost one year in 2011.
I am planning to come back there as the environment, the country, the people and the life style is definitely suiting me better than Cambodia.

Hi,

I have recently joined expat and looking out for job opportunity in New Zealand. I am having experience in Human resources in recruitment, joining formalities, drafting, background verification, investigation, etc.

Looking for relevant job in HR.

mayurashenoy wrote:

Hi,

I have recently joined expat and looking out for job opportunity in New Zealand. I am having experience in Human resources in recruitment, joining formalities, drafting, background verification, investigation, etc.

Looking for relevant job in HR.

Go online and search for a position. Also go to "Discover" at the top of this page and open the New Zealand Guide for information.

As you come from India you will not be allowed to enter NZ as per Covid-19 requirements.

Hi all,

Been living in NZ for 25 years and raised my two children with my lovely wife! 

Now back in Singapore since 01 Oct 2020 to administer the estate of my late brother.

I can't wait to go back and be with my family again -- hopefully by the end of this year.

Hi I got an offer from master roads and services... and they have told me to process my visa and sent me a contract to sign... can u help me out to know if I should go ahead

Hi,

I received my approved travel visa good for 2 years to live in NZ until Feb 2023. I was interviewing with a company in Auckland that ultimately said I had to be on the ground in Auckland before we could apply for my work visa. I am in Corporate HR. Anyone have any insight as to how to move forward?

Looking forward to moving to Auckland!!

Unfortunately you cannot travel to New Zealand unless you have been approved to enter and have a quarantine booking through MIQ. Suggest you visit the Immigration NZ website or call them before making plans. Only approved countries such as Australia and the Cook Islands, NZ citizens, residents and critical workers are being allowed into NZ.

Hii my name is Ashish jain I am from Indore India. I want to work in New Zealand ..I have done degree in pharmacy .. how can I go new zealand  for work

OB OFFER FROM TODDHOTEL
HI Sir,
My self seshadri  from Chennai writing this message, I have received Memorandum of Contract &Appointment letter duly signed by CEO Mr. Liam Benamin  from Toddhoel Aucland, for the post of HR Coordinator, I have to sign and send scan copy the Attorney firm mention in the on contract letter is Natalia Deyeva Law & Ass(ESQ)
Please advise if the offer letter is fake or genuine

It a fake and scam. Hotel does not exist in NZ. Check the maps too. Raise complain is possible. I have lost 94K.

sesh0819 wrote:

OB OFFER FROM TODDHOTEL
HI Sir,
My self seshadri  from Chennai writing this message, I have received Memorandum of Contract &Appointment letter duly signed by CEO Mr. Liam Benamin  from Toddhoel Aucland, for the post of HR Coordinator, I have to sign and send scan copy the Attorney firm mention in the on contract letter is Natalia Deyeva Law & Ass(ESQ)
Please advise if the offer letter is fake or genuine

Scam

The easy rule is, if they ask for money, it's a scam.
However, scammers are commonly after documents in the hope of identity theft. If you have sent copies of anything, you could end up a victim of that as well.

I  m searching for a Finance job in NZ. I have more than 20 years of experience and qualifications are M.COM, MBA, COSTING, SR. EXECUTIVE MBA WITH BLACK AND GREEN BELT. AND ALSO SR . EXECUTIVE ADVANCE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FROM XLRI-JAMSHEDPUR.

animesh81 wrote:

I  m searching for a Finance job in NZ. I have more than 20 years of experience and qualifications are M.COM, MBA, COSTING, SR. EXECUTIVE MBA WITH BLACK AND GREEN BELT. AND ALSO SR . EXECUTIVE ADVANCE FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT FROM XLRI-JAMSHEDPUR.

Open the New Zealand Guide found under "Discover" at the top left hand of this page.

Hi,

My wife and I would like to live and work on NZ with our two young children.  I'm a senior quality manager working in civil engineering and rail, my wife is a veterinary surgeon.

Have spent time in NZ before and love the country and way of life.

Hi guys ! 10 years ago i traveled across NZ for about a year and I felt Home like nowhere else. I returned to France with a promise to myself to come back and live there, but my life took a different turn.
I started a career in commercial and retail franchising (Network animator, trainer, cross-functional projet manager) but I never gave up on my dream of living and working in NZ.

As with just about everyone else, covid19 has asked me to reconsider my plans since 2020.
Now, with the news that the borders may reopen in April 2022, I want to believe that there is a chance that I can finally immigrate to NZ...

I could really use some help  :)

Thanks guys !
Matteo

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969370

Thanks!

Closed