Looking for a Mandarin school in NZ & Job Prospects

Hi,
I am currently considering migrating to NZ.
One of my biggest concern is to ensure my son (7 years old) continues his Mandarin classes. He is going to start year 1 Chinese school in Malaysia next year.
I know there are primary schools in NZ that teaches Mandarin.
Which primary school would you recommend?
I am looking for one that has a strong emphasis in Mandarin, even a  Mandarin school.

My 2nd concern is the job vacancy situation there. I am a University lecturer with a Ph D and teaching IT. What are the chances of getting a teaching job? Alternatively, I could be a real estate agent since my passion is in real estate investment.

Appreciate your guidance,
Patch

Hello Patch.

Welcome to Expat.com! ;)

I hope other members will give you some informations on Mandarin schools in New Zealand.

Concerning the job, I invite you to read these articles on Work in New Zealand.

You can post an advert in the Jobs in New Zealand section as well. It can be useful.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

every one hi and  i am very funy man

pretty funny indeed

Julien wrote:

pretty funny indeed

You sure are bro, made me laugh
Good Luck...

I know that Columba College teaches Mandarin in high school but it's a girls private school. So I wonder if their "brother school" John McGlashton teaches Mandarin? Im not sure though. (These schools are both in Dunedin)

Patch,
Don't worry, there are many Mandarin classes in most major cities especially Auckland. Most mandarin classes are run by community centres.