Expat.com - Private Messaging down?

Been trying to contact someone since this afternoon.

Getting the error:

'This page isn't workingwww.expat.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500'

Pretty sure it's not just me. Tried different device with differentt browser. Same story.

Contacted expat.com through webform. Heaven knows when it will be fixed.

sanooku wrote:

Getting the error:

'This page isn't workingwww.expat.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500'

Pretty sure it's not just me. Tried different device with differentt browser. Same story.

The Team is aware of the problem.

sanooku wrote:

Heaven knows when it will be fixed.

Assuming you're a theist, you're correct, but even non-believers can take a guess.
Personally, I blame Hippolytus of Rome. If he'd gone with a different date, the PM issue would have been fixed by now.

SimCityAT wrote:
sanooku wrote:

Getting the error:

HTTP ERROR 500'

We don't have our crystal ball so are unaware that the team is aware; nor do we have insider information as some do.

sanooku wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:
sanooku wrote:

Getting the error:

We don't have our crystal ball so are unaware that the team is aware; nor do we have insider information as some do.

Yes.

Some of us have the secret password and the decoder ring...

sanooku wrote:

nor do we have insider information as some do.

That's because you can't access the special insider information forums   :D:gloria

The issue has lasted longer than it would otherwise have for the reason I mentioned in my previous post on this thread. Of course, that ignores the change from Calcium to Scandium after the usual notation of the first primitive abundant number.

Simple and clear - The best way to post

sanooku wrote:

SimCityAT wrote:

sanooku wrote:

Why the sarcastic remark?  You asked a question, SimCity, a volunteer member of the team, gave you the answer.  It would've been simpler to just say thank you.  Why made life unpleasant for everyone including yourself?

It's a new year, let's burry the old negative attitude together with the wretched 2020, shall we?

Ciambella wrote:
sanooku wrote:

SimCityAT wrote:

sanooku wrote:

Why the sarcastic remark?  You asked a question, SimCity, a volunteer member of the team, gave you the answer.  It would've been simpler to just say thank you.  Why made life unpleasant for everyone including yourself?

It's a new year, let's burry the old negative attitude together with the wretched 2020, shall we?

I thought my answers were very clear .. but I didn't mention the 'thing' we discussed on the secret insider information forum.  :cool:

I'll send the OP a PM with the codes for the secret insider information forums - oh, bugger, I can't send PMs  :D

Fred wrote:

I though my answers were very clear .. but I didn't mention the 'thing' we discussed on the secret insider information forum.  :cool:

I'll send the OP a PM with the codes for the secret insider information forums - oh, bugger, I can't send PMs  :D

Sanooku needs to lose the attitude, Fred.  It's long past time that he does.  About your very clear answers, they're the colour of mud to me but I trust that you know what you're saying so I just take them on faith.  It's better to save the few grey cells I have left in my elderly brain than ponder about The World According to Fred.  :joking:

Secret insider information in secret forum is the stuff that will be revealed only when the secret handshake is known by all participants so don't bother sending Sanooku the secret code.  I'll buy him a crystal ball at one of the souvenir shops in my trip.

Another pressing issue from someone who seems to be able to turn mole hills into mountains.

Ciambella wrote:

[About your very clear answers, they're the colour of mud to me but I trust that you know what you're saying so I just take them on faith.  It's better to save the few grey cells I have left in my elderly brain than ponder about The World According to Fred.

My world is pretty much about my habit of reading obscure crap. Sadly, most people don't even think about that sort of stuff so they have no idea what I'm talking about.
I can explain the posts if you like  :)

Ciambella wrote:

Secret insider information in secret forum is the stuff that will be revealed only when the secret handshake is known by all participants so don't bother sending the OP the secret code.

OK (Now that's two letters with a very interesting etymology), I'll skip sending the PM that I can't send because of Hippolytus and Greg 13 .. oh, and the thing we talk about on the secret insider forums.

sanooku wrote:
SimCityAT wrote:
sanooku wrote:

Getting the error:

With your smart remarks lets hope you are put at the back of the queue!

On topic (no ad hominem and anger displayed in this post - refreshing isn't it?): the issue has been fixed now.

sanooku wrote:

On topic (no ad hominem and anger displayed in this post - refreshing isn't it?): the issue has been fixed now.

I don't think so.

I haven't received your message yet...

sanooku wrote:

It just occurred to me that maybe the reason your problem did not get immediate attention could be that the webform mail system could be connected to the PM system.

OceanBeach92107 wrote:

I don't think so.

Is your ego so large that you think you are the only person that Sanooku wants to send a PM.   :/:unsure

OceanBeach92107 wrote:
sanooku wrote:

I don't think so.

It's cause I did the rain dance before trying to send the smoke signals. Big mistake.