Need to find a friend

Helol, my name is Alana. I'm from NYC. I've been living in The Netherlands for the past year. About 5 years ago my best friend moved back to Sweden and we lost contact. I've tried finding her on social media but I haven't had any luck. Can you help me please??? Her name is Nadia Ellis, 43/44 years old.  She's half Swedish half Sudanese. I miss her so much. Please let me know if you can help me or at least point me in the right direction.

Hello,

I can't find anyone with that name from the people database services.

Is she registered Swedish citizen? maybe moved again? Its possible she changed her name (marriage, partner etc)?

Oh wow, thank you so much. I think so but she is a citizen. She was born n raised there. She sometimes spells her name different. Maybe nadya Eli's. Idk. I know she went to Italy for a few months. 5 years ago. But I believe she came back.. thank you once again. I'm so sad about being in Europe w/ out her. My fear is I may never see her again.

Hi, do you really think you can? I'm open to try anything.

Her name is Nadya Elias. She dad a song under the name naudy in 1998. I don't know if that helps.

I spelled her name wrong. It's Nadya Elias. She had a song under the name Naudy in 1998. I hope that helps.

Found her discography here.

Hello 👋 am precious Tabby, need to get in touch with you.
So that I can get to more about sweden plus vacancies their.

Earlier you have mentioned the name as Ellis. Well it seems there is a woman by the name Nadiya Elia in similar age group as you are looking for and lives in southern part of Stockholm.

Precious Tabby wrote:

Hello 👋 am precious Tabby, need to get in touch with you.
So that I can get to more about sweden plus vacancies their.

Welcome to the forum  :)

To find out more about Sweden and jobs there go to "Discover" at the top of this page and open the Sweden Guide. Plenty of information there.