New to expat blog - live near to Helsingborg, Sweden

Hi,

Thanks for the opportunity to introduce myself.

I have lived in England almost all of my life and moved over here to Helsingborg in Sweden just over 2 years ago.  Although I was born here in southern Sweden I have lived almost all of my life in England having left when I was 6 months old and feel more English than Swedish particularly when I am in Sweden (strange?).  Any how, I miss the good banter, sharp humour and great friendships I experienced when living in England/Britain so am keen to meet like minded expats here in southern Sweden.  Interests are diverse and also generally positive and welcoming of new and interesting opportunities (cycling, motor sport, music, good food and wine, restaurants and a good pub/bar are among the many dos and likes).

Please send me a message if you have similar thoughts or have any recomendations or introductions.  Many thanks.

Best Regards,

Magnus L

Thanks for the mail Magnus. send me an email to ***

Best Wishes,
Vinny Adavikolanu

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello , i jst love your composed and confidence transparency. I think we should be best of friends. Am based in Stockholm. I would like to know more about you. You're pretty welcome. Thanks.