CLASS K PERMIT

Hello my question is I will be applying for a Class K Visa, do I need a return ticket. I am flying out of Thailand to Kenya I am applying for Retirement Visa Class K Permit. THANKS!

Another question on a Tourist Visa do you need a return ticket.

On tourist visa you need a return ticket

Thanks !

Hi let me know if you need help in applying the class k permit

Thank You very much.

Hi,
The process of applying for a Class K Permit is uncomplicated, provided you are over 35 and have evidence of an income of $24,000 pa or more.  The income must be derived from sources other than work in Kenya, so investment, pension, property rental for example.  Some say that your income must be from outside Kenya, but this is not actually the case, though of course any cashflow from outside the country benefits Kenya.

It has 'traditionally' been much easier to have someone with contacts in Immigration to help you with the application, as a bribe was almost certainly 'requested'.  Thus was the case when I last applied for a Class K Permit in 2015.  However since the government clamped down on corruption in Immigration, the application process mainly moved online and assuming that you meet the criteria, it shouldn't be necessary to obtain any assistance.

Bear in mind that anyone offering to help you, won't be doing this for altruistic reasons, they will want money and probably quite a lot.