Would like to meet Like minded Forex traders..

Hi, I guess this post only relates to Forex Traders in Dubai.
I have been trading for the last 15 years or so, Full-time trading for the last 4 years.

I would like to meet anyone who is a trader or learning Forex to meet up for a just a casual chat about Forex and Markets, I live in Dubai Marina so preferably close by meet up would be great.

PM pls if interested.

Would love to meet up for coffee.
Drop me a message at ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Where you from by the way ? Here's my WhatsApp#. *** because I'm not always online on this site

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
@alinz26
Hi I want to meet with you
This is very important
So please my Cell ****
Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Kindly share your phone number in private for your own security.
Thank you everyone for dropping me a line, however, if you like to send me your number do send it through DM...

Would like to open a forex company in Dubai. Maybe you have some ideas how and where? thank you

Opening a company in Dubai requires a lot of investment and laws are very tight to protect the traders..  I don't really know the ins and out but all the info you can get is from DIFC just google it and I am sure you will be alright ..

Hello alinz26,

I am in Canada. I would like to know if you might know of any fairly wealthy of wealthy FX, CFD traders/investors in Dubai or anywhere else in the Middle East. I've invented a trading technology that could change the way the markets are traded. It actually eliminates trading risk almost completely. I want to find a partner or backer. The tech has been back tested and forward tested through millions of scenarios and comes up with winning trades virtually 100% of the time. It's physics based.  A finders fee would certainly be considered. Thanks. Jeff L.

@jblent Thank you for your message, there is no such thing as 100%, it doesn't exist if it did you wouldn't be asking me for investors let alone you wouldn't even be on this site, as trillionaires don't speak about their strategies.  this thread is for genuine people and not for scammers...   

My reply,

It seems that in fact, you know little about fx trading and you know nothing about the hard work involved in making my technology, years and years of hard work. It's only through hard work that things like this can achieved. Are you simply jealous?

'Scammers' are the ones who know nothing about hard work. They sit there and cast judgment on things they know nothing about. In doing so, they want to make themselves look wonderful in the eyes of others when they are anything but.

I did not say 100%, I said  'virtually 100%'.

@jblent Dont mate, just dont waste my time, as I said this thread is not for you...