Need Recommendation for Real Estate Agent

Good morning, I plan to arrive in Santiago around the third week of October.  I would appreciate a recommendation for a trustful real estate agent/agency. Please only suggest someone that you have had experience with personally.
Thank you

I am amazed. so many of you live in Santiago but none of you feel comfortable recommending a real estate agency.

Well, I'm not living in Santiago but it's not because no one is listening to your question...but then you did ask for trustful...

And please give it a bit of time!   Many of us have lives so it may take a couple days to get responses!

Thank you for your honest answer.  In the end, I will have to go with some agency.  I will keep my finger crossed.

Hello my name is Denise and I have a real estate office and used to own the REMAX office in Cabrera.  A great broker in Santiago is Isely Almanzar.  She also had a REMAX office but now is Keller Williams.  She may not be fluent in English but she should have someone to help. https://kwinmobiliaria.com/.  You should check her out.

I have had only the most excellent experience with Denise Bess of DR Oceanview realty.

She set me up and guided me around when I first came down in Dec of 2018, never tried to 'sell me' anything and at each step, every day has been cheerful, professional and helpful beyond anything I expected.

She's in Cabrera (another story about the process that led me to choose Cabrera).  Denise had been a realtor in northen California.  So for me, and excellent fit, perfect english of course and knows all the ropes locally.

Kind regards,

Jay

Thanks for the recommendation!