Best margherita pizza in Jakarta, anyone?

Help a foodie out, will ya :)

I am new to Jakarta and Google and Zomato are not that much of a help so far.
Does anyone know the best margherita pizza I can get in Jakarta?
I am quite tired of the regular pizza chains and craving for an authentic Italian pizza.
Kindly drop your recommendation in the comment section below.

Thanks in advance :)

The famous pizza in Indonesia ... only at PIZZA HUT

I don't know that many, but Pisa Cafe in Menteng, Jakarta is so much better than Pizza Hut when it comes to Pizza's. It's also pretty famous.

Ok, that's homemade pizza, right?

Or you can try MILANO PIZZA This restaurant, which is located in Grand Indonesia,   Here, you can try a variety of delicious pizza menus such as the Milanese trattoria.  This pizza menu is equipped with toppings such as egg, pancetta, porcini mushroom, to the parmigano reggiano cheese.

Personally I can't stand Pizza Hut (or PHD), but the kids like it so we order from both quite often.

Just follow your kid first..👍

Hey, @Shill88!
I checked Pisa Café on Zomato and I was happy to find that they indeed serve Italian pizza. For some reasons I just can't enjoy American thick crust pizza as much so this can potentially be a hit. Will give your recommendation a shot.
Thanks so much for the help :)

Is this the one in Plaza Senayan?

Hiya

Oddly enough, Pizza Marzano is the best and most authentic.  I haven't found anything better to the Napoleonic pizza you want., Google it or stop by any major mall.  I was living in Europe and in Naples every 2 weeks for 3 years, get the lava pizza if you want to compete as close as possible. I have been in the Jakarta area for 3+ years and it is the only pizza I eat.  Salad is not bad also.  Enjoy.

If it's the same pisa cafe which they sell gelato also as I ever know, Yes that's way better than Pizza hut or PHD. Agree with what shill. I ever ate margherita pizza at pisa cafe in surabaya and yes it taste good at pisa cafe

The good thing about Pisa Kafe was that it was very central being located just behind Sarinah Shopping Mall and near the Art Hotel off Jalan Thamrin. The bad thing is that it appears to be permanently closed.

Ahhh I think I ever saw that pisa cafe trough the artotel window in sarinah. I think I ever consider to have dinner there when I stayed at artotel thamrin with my partner.
Too bad it's permanently close. Love the gelato and pasta there though

Basilico at Gandaria City Mall

You can try Popolamama.

Yes, I agree Marzano is way way better than PHD. Although it's a little bit pricey than PHD.

I'm Italian, the best pizza i have ever had in Jakarta is in Basilico restaurant @ Gandaria mall