Sending mail.

I want to send some private papers to a friend who lives in prey veng Provence and as there are no postal deliveries, numbers or addresses is it safe to sent this item care of the central post office in Phnom Penh marked, hold for collection by the receiver plus plainly mark there name, Id number and telephone number for them to be advised on arrival, any advice or information anyone may have would be welcomed. Village287.

Usually, we sent it through a tax next or near by their house or could be in the province he live in.
Like: you take a letter to the provincial Tax asked them to delivery  the document to this person (Name) and Phone number. made it clear that person is reach able for the driver to reach them when he arrive. the cost is about $5000 riel which is $125

Hello.

Most important is to mention their phone number. The local post office will call them and they can collect it from the post office.

Cheers

Joe

Dear friend

If difficult please give my number to whom and let them to give me a call and I can help to receive those documents. Because I am very offended go and back to Phnom Phenh.

I tried to send an envelope to Phnom Penh from my local post office in Melbourne and was advised that there is a complete ban on mail from overseas until further notice, willboy37.