Im a new member and Im happy to be here.

Hello to everyone.

My name is Happie, coming from Tanzania and I'm soon moving to France, I'm a Clothing Designer by talent but I also like more working with IT stuff which I decided to go and take some classes for IT.

Previously I did work with Norwegian people as Procurement officer for 5 years, together with my business for 3 years, but now I have taken sometime off for myself free from working and I just wanna connect with people and to do other things traveling get to discover more places and to enjoy the life.
Greetings to you all and I do hope like everyone else in the continent that the Pandemic will soon stop.

welcome to France (soon) Happie
YOur name gives away your personality I guess lol so you will find your way for sure with a smile !
Good luck to you and I hope all your dreams may come true

Thank you so much, yes definitely it should goes as my name hehe.

Welcome to France Happie! To which city are you moving? Greetings from Paris!

Thank you so much, I will be staying in Clermont Ferrand for starting.
Greetings from Tanzania as well.

Hello everyone here.

So I just arrived in France Clermontferrand I have one month now and I'm taking some French classes at the university of Auvergne.

I'm looking for expats who are learning French like me we could meet sometimes and have conversations in French Language.

Please if anyone is interested let's link up as it's so hard at the moment when I don't know as many people to learn with.
Thank you.
Enji.

a pitty you live so far ... I am close to Nevers :)

Oh yes that's not cool.