Applied new EP on social visit pass

Hi Everyone,

My s pass is rejected. So, my new employer has applied new EP but mistakenly entered that i am on s pass but eventually i am on social visit pass. Does it impact the process time for MOM?

MoM can see your present status in SG. Your employer can't mention that you are on S pass or EP cause to declare that the employer has to mention your valid FIN number. Your employer must be knowing this basic information.

Your s pass rejection may have other reasons. Now a days, MoM is scrutinising each and every application then it sees the fairness given to local job seekers. If it finds any deviation to that then chances are there to reject the application. You may see your case in this context as well. As you didn't give any information about the job role was offered with salary and other details including your experience then difficult to judge what went wrong. Good luck

So, can I take risk of withdraw application? As I asked my employer if they can withdraw and apply it as soon as possible. He said, it can take more time for processing because MOM will check everything why the application has been withdrawn.

I don't have enough time as I am on social visit pass till 20 Aug which can be further extended. So, please suggest me what should I do in such scenario?

I didn't get your point. What do you mean by asking your employer to withdraw and apply?

Do you mean that your employer will withdraw the appeal of your work pass rejection? Then, will apply again? If yes, what's the purpose of doing it? It will not give any value additional to reapply.