Going in to Singapore as walk in applicant as accountant

Coming to Singapore

apply thru online as many as u can!

I did register many recruitment websites already and sent my CV.  As of now there was no prospect employer contacted me yet but am hopeful to get one.

My friend your not alone, i'm a call centre agent with experience and I have been sending 30 to 50 applications and none of them to me as far as being in a short list yet, i'm even spamming at times just to follow up the status of my employment.

How many months have you been in Singapore?

Hi, I will be in Singapore this April after I got my passport renewal.  See you there once I will be there.

Good luck in your job venture here in Singapore and hope that you'll be lucky to find one immediately.

Cheers!

Hope, immediate makakita.  Salamat

Ill be going therw in singapore next weekend. How do u guys apply for jobs? Is walk in applicants allowed in singapore?

Hi mystcharm:

In Singapore, better do it online to save energy, time and travel cost.  You may visit recruitment agencies but be sure to be ready for the fees they are asking.

Goodluck.

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply. Do you happen to know how much is the processing fee agencies usually ask for?

Were u able to find a job there now?

Thanks in advance.

Agencies in Singapore will be asking you 2,500 SD if you have 1 year contract then 3,500 for two years.  That is a big amount of money.  In fact, the government is telling that agencies should not collect fees, its illegal but those agencies are doing it.  They will be asking you 300 SD for applying to MOM then if rejected they will ask for another 500 SD for an appeal.  There is no assurance they will give if you are successful or not in applying to MOM.

As adamsmole said above, it is ILLEGAL for Singapore employment agencies to charge the job seeker any fee.
Furthermore, only employing companies (AND NOT AGENCIES!) can apply for work passes at MoM or appeal on rejection. Agencies who charge for something that they can't even do are CHEATING.
You should avoid such agencies at all cost. There are legal agencies and other more successful ways of finding jobs in Singapore.

Edited to add: You can report illegal agencies to MoM - they will be fined and their licences revoked. That will help reducing such illegal and unfair practices in future.