New born Baby in KSA Registrations

My wife is Iqama Holder and my Self on multiple visit visa in KSA 2020.
My wife delivered baby in Current Situation in Riyadh. I want to know what is the current procedure to register new born Baby on my wife's Iqama.
Is it possible to register on my Wife Iqama ?

Hello Yasinlohar,

If one of the parents is NOT on Iqama then it is not possible to get Iqama for baby. You'll need to follow the below step:

1- take birth announcement from hospital where baby is born;
2- book appointment with Ahwal Madni (civil registrations) to issue birth certificate / register a birth
3- visit Ahwal madni with your wife as she is the resident
4- attest birth certificate by MOFA (they have a window within civil registry office.
5- issue a passport for baby through your embassy

Once birth certificate is issued, you can take the baby out of saudi and apply for a new visa.

As i mention in my case my wife is a Iqama holder and my self(Husband) on multiple visit visa.

I heard that there is online process to submit birth certificate through Jawazat is it true ?

I am waiting for your positive reply.

Do you have the birth certificate already?. If not, you'll have to apply through Ahwal Madni. (the online process is for Saudis only for now).

I know the online process about registration for new born baby for indian Iqama holder but my concern to ask it will work if mother is iqama holder and father on visit visa ?

Your reply will be appreciated

Unfortunately you will not be able to get Iqama for baby if one of the parents is on visit visa. They will only issue birth certificate and then you must get a passport for baby from your embassy. Once you have both documents, you can fly out with baby and then apply for a new visit visa or Iqama for baby from your home country

Thank tou for your valueable suggestion but i am not asking about Iqama for baby i am Asking to you that my wife is Iqama holder not me(husband) so here my concern is its same process to apply in absher through my wife account because she is iqama holder or Its mandatory father need iqama ?

What do you want to apply through Absher?.

If your wife is working in Saudi on Iqama then she should make her own Absher account. You on the other hand are in visit visa hence you don't have any residency rights.

Process is the same to get birth certificate by getting appointment with Ahwal Madni through Absher of the patent who has Iqama.

For registration guys take appointment from Absher

-  original hospital paper of birth
- original passports of husband & wife ( copies)
- Iqama copies , if wife is on visit visa take a print out from Absher which mentions border number.

Fill up the form in Arabic , first Column and 2 Nd last column mentioning the time of birth Iqama number border number date name etc. you can get the paper online.

Go to the counter and take a ticket , wait for the number to be displayed. Give to the guy at the counter and at the same time within few min he will give you a print out once u get it go and get Ministry if foreign affairs stamp.

Assalamu alaikum

Please can someone guide me
My husband and I both have iqama
However I work in government sector and my husband works in  private sector.
I am 8 and half months pregnant.
Is it possible to get my baby as a dependent under me and not my husband to avoid dependent fee

Thanking you in anticipation

Walikumsalam, it's best to ask someone near jawazat to get a good idea as they can give you the exact advice.