Day care for my son

Hi
I need day care for my son 1 yr old as soon as possible please suggest any good place for timings 11 30 am - 5 30 pm .or if any one knows of good nanny please let me know thanks.

For more information check this: :top:http://americanbedu.com/2009/12/30/ther … in-riyadh/

I called them they are till 5 pm not 5 30

wilson_derry wrote:

For more information check this: :top:http://americanbedu.com/2009/12/30/ther … in-riyadh/

Wilson, it was very kind of you to offer this information. You're becoming a valuable member of this forum! :)

Alliecat wrote:
wilson_derry wrote:

Wilson, it was very kind of you to offer this information. You're becoming a valuable member of this forum! :)

Thanks Alliecat, i like helping people so the reason im here. your words appreciated :thanks:

Ninni wrote:

Hi
I need day care for my son 1 yr old as soon as possible please suggest any good place for timings 11 30 am - 5 30 pm .or if any one knows of good nanny please let me know thanks.

@Ninni Please call them, if there any possibility extent till 5:30pm

here you go :|http://www.kidsworldschool.net/index.php?act=contacts

hi thanks alot for ur help kids world says its for ages above 2 yrs

Convenience her im sure she will accept your offer :o

Date: Saturday, January 28, 2012

Region: Riyadh (king fahad medical c)

Description: BABY SITTING AVAILABLE AT 6.30-2.30.IF INTRESTED PLEASE CALL ME LADIES ONLY.0566856289.

Region: Riyadh (Umm Al Hammam)

Description: An Indian Female tutor is available to take care of your child while you are at work.

Play & Learn area at Home

Care and Attention on every Kid

Teaching of English Alphabets & Numbers

Teaching Arabic Alphabets

Recognisation of Colors, Animals, Vegetables & Fruits

Rhymes & Cartoon Videos

preparing your kids for the enterence exams

Nursery Schools

Region: Riyadh (Malaz, Sitteen Stree)

Description:

We are a friendly home day care, conveniently located in Malaz area, at Sitten street, behind Al Nafoura Restaurant. Neat and Clean, dedicated to fostering an environment filled with developmental learning.

For more details, please contact us on the following numbers.

053-348-6733: Rizwan
050-291-8549: Abdullah

Twinkle Day Care
Compassionate daycare providers dedicated to you and your little one.

My little boy goes to a daycare called nuts and lilies in suleimaniyah. I think they amazing and busy extending the daycare with the increase of new kids every week.

can u plz give me contact number thanks

The numbers 0569107236. The lady's names shireen. They have about three packages u can choose from depending how long u want ur little one to stay. We paying 1500 riyal a month till three, but definitely worth every cent! My boys nearly three but learning sooo well.

thank u i will call her today and find out

I called she is till 4 pm only :( i need till 5 30 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that!
I've heard of al ameen British nursery in exit 2, little scholars, crayons international, childhood steps, smarties and kids world.
Hope u find something if u haven't already!!

Thanks for the info  i will call the above mentioned i went to little scholars i love the place only issue is that its off time is at 5 where as  i can pick my son at 5 30 earliest.

Hello; hope you solved the issue by now; if not let me know and i'll try to help out..

No nothing yet

Ok, I'll ask the day care around and I'll check with my colleagues..  Is distance an issue?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

u can bring your son in kids care center its on oleya street they open from 7 am until 9 pm

please rana urgent need for the number of this kids care center in olaya which is open from 7 till 9 please waiting u my email is [email protected]

hello everybody if anyone knows a day care center for my baby of 1 year or nursery or babysitter send me back
thanks you

Hope you find what you looking for

Hi Alisahrif,

Please note that this thread is one year old. :)

Thank you,

David.

Dear have you found a nursury ??? Where did you put ur kids???

Hello Hasnak and welcome on board

Kindly note that you are participating on an old thread. The initiator's post is dated 2012!

I suggest you check out contacts of professionals we have in our Nursery and kindergarten in Riyadh

They might be able to help

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi ,I am looking for a kindergarten arround Murooj area for my 3 years old sun. will appreciate if I get support from other expats arround sharing their experiences

Hello, how r u?? Hope u got a daycare for ur son, if not I am starting daycare in olaya at home, if interested *

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Assalamualaikum
Today is my third day at King saud bin abdulaziz university for health sciences. I was unable to give joining because i was accompanied by my two year old son ,as I don't have a place to leave him. Day care isn't available at the university. However the hospital has it but it's running on its full capacity. Can anyone kindly tell me any day care centers other than MCX that's near King Saud bin Abdulaziz University of Health Sciences. Please let me know

Hello Anum, where s the university located,  I mean which area??

Hars al watani

Want to start daycare in olaya area, timings 9am-5pm, can anyone guide me regarding how much should I charge for 8hrs monthly??

Niviraj wrote:

Hello, how r u?? Hope u got a daycare for ur son, if not I am starting daycare in olaya at home, if interested *

Where in olaya.??
Can u please send me your number in a massage
Thank you

Hey raneem, I have sent you my contact number in message.

Hi,
  I need a clean and safe Daycare for my son ( 8 months ). I am staying in exit 9. Can someone pls recommend one good plc or a part- time maid.

Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote your activity on the forum. Kindly register your business in the Riyadh business directory. Thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi nivraj,I am looking dsy care for my sons,I read that you are planning to start day care at home. Have you started? Where is the location in olaya?? Pls let me know,thanks

Hi nivraj, please reply for my message