New to Tanzania

Hello All,
I am new to TZ via the UK. I am of Nigerian origin.
I am living in Dar Es Salaam, TZ for the next two months whilst working here. I have been considering relocating for a while and I am researching suitable opportunities for schools for children etc.
I work online as a Psychotherapis & Coach and I am interested in meeting others in a similar (mental health) field.
It is wonderful being here - and great to get away from the UK - I am really loving it here.

On my days off I am interested in seeing the sites - I have been to Kariakoo market and Coco beach - I plan to go to Bagomoyo market too - if there is anywhere else anyone would recommend, then please do.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Hello Awele Odeh,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Thank you for the introduction.  :up:

Could you please tell us more about your expat life so far?

I strongly recommend you to read the Living in Tanzania guide. There is a dedicated article about Leisure in Tanzania where you could find some interesting activities to do.  :top:

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Have you ever been to ubungo center and kivukoni there is a good view there and please if your need a helper part timely I can be there

Thanks Asma for your prompt reply. I will keep that in mind incase we need part time. Since i am a working mother, looking for some one full time with some experience.

regards
tilo

Thanks Cheryl,

Dear Community, I have been here almost 4 weeks now. I have met a couple of locals who show me around.

Request: I work as a Psychotherapist  & Coach. If anyone knows anyone in the mental health field that they can introduce me to that would be great - just to have a conversation about local psychological / psychotherapy practices and services in the area, that would be great. I can be reached on: WhatsApp ***

Asante Sana
Awele

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey there, if you ever get to visit Arusha or kilimanjaro please feel free to text me so we can meet and maybe take a day trip or something.