Travel in Makati city

first week of august i will travel  from Bohol to Makati city, i would like to know<
how is situation there?
do i need being with me some document?
do i need a pass?
i am a foreigner
my passaport expair after one month, i can have some problem in airport in immigration when i want exit?

Giovannigio

Hi, How long have you been in Philippines? Does your passport expire in one more month or did it expire 1 month after you got here? If after you got here then you shouldn't have been let in with renewing it! You need to have at least 6 months left on it to come here!! If expiring in one month no problem just renew and get visas! We need more info about you and your situation in order to give you the best advice!

You can request for six months visa extension with payment.

On Saturday, OSM Aviation Charter helped to bring people home to their families and loved ones. Intercontinental travel has increased in complexity along with rapidly changing travel restrictions.

We are proud to contribute to the safe return of international workers and happy to see families being reunited.

#itsallaboutpeople #charter #repatriation #flight #aviation #maritime #reunited #seafarers #OSMaviation

giovannigio wrote:

first week of august i will travel  from Bohol to Makati city, i would like to know<
how is situation there?
do i need a pass?
i am a foreigner
my passaport expair after one month, i can have some problem in airport in immigration when i want exit?

Why would you be going through immigration if you are coming from Bohol?

Fix it before you leave the Philippines! You already missed deadline for not having to pay fees and fine! But if less then 30 days since it expired when you go to BI it won't be bad! Don't wait! Get legal and stay that way while in the Philippines!

giovannigio wrote:

how is situation there?
do i need a pass?
i am a foreigner

Since the start of the lockdown until now, I've stayed in my area and avoided travel. Perhaps other expats here who have had to travel from the province to the National Capital Region, of which Makati City is part, can help.

Giovaniggio is asking for information on how to go about getting his passport (which I'm guessing needs to be renewed at his embassy located in Makati this August) considering he would be coming from Bohol and also considering the Covid situation. He wants info on requirements of the various local governments he would have to go through to get to Makati and other tips or advice. For example, does he need travel pass, certifications, and other documentation that he's ok to travel to and within NCR?

He's been a member of this forum for years, and is married to a Filipino woman. He probably has a 13A visa by now. His issue is not really about the visa but how to go about travelling to and around Makati to get his passport, and also perhaps accommodations, because he is concerned that he might have a problem exiting the Philippines, if he needs to, because of an expired passport.

I suppose he should talk to the Iranian consulate

If leaving the Philippines he will need an ECC and he can get that at the BOI in Cebu and they will also provide him with travel! Passport is considered essential travel! Go to any bngy office where you live and get travel pass and then no problem to go to Makati! I would check with the airline about quarantine because where he is coming from! So far has been 3 to 5 days and they have a list of the only hotels you can stay at in Makati per BOI

As i know you will need at least 6 months before your passport expires. I suggest that you go to your embassy and have your passport renewed?