WARNING SCAM : Don't trust the company named "Asia r********* "

WARNING SCAM : Don't trust the company named "Asia r********"
Hello ! I am a former expat in Manila, I just came back to my country few weeks ago. Me and my boyfriend have been victimed of a scam and today I just want to share my experience with other expats in Manila, in order to warn you. I trusted the company named "Asia r******" for my moving from Manila to my country. At the beginning, they were really nice, the man we dealt with told us everything was included except a custom tax. We gave them several documents and left the Philippines. Once in our country, we discovered that not only they never transferred the documents to the person in charge (except our passport copies) but we also had to pay A LOT for the unloading fees even though the contract says "complete delivery including unloading" and the oraly told us it was all included. The contract is done to be mistaken by the customer because despite the previous sentence, there is also some incomprehensible acronyms about the charges we have to pay. We made the mistake to trust the man we dealt with, this same guy who today doesn't answer our e-mails and apparently said to his boss (who wrote us an agressive e-mail) he warned us about the charges.
Anyway, DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY !!!

Thanx for the warning.
Most expats prefer to sell most everything but their clothing and start over.
This is one of the reasons why.

Hello Laomedia and welcome to Expat.com

We have moderated the name of the company to avoid that company to attack yourself and us for diffamation.

We understand your wish to warn the world about their operation, however we cannot allow the complete name on the forum. For people who wish confirmation, you may inform them by PM.

Thank you

Kenjee
Equipe Expat.com

Laomedia wrote:

WARNING SCAM : Don't trust the company named "Asia r********"
Hello ! I am a former expat in Manila, I just came back to my country few weeks ago. Me and my boyfriend have been victimed of a scam and today I just want to share my experience with other expats in Manila, in order to warn you. I trusted the company named "Asia r******" for my moving from Manila to my country. At the beginning, they were really nice, the man we dealt with told us everything was included except a custom tax. We gave them several documents and left the Philippines. Once in our country, we discovered that not only they never transferred the documents to the person in charge (except our passport copies) but we also had to pay A LOT for the unloading fees even though the contract says "complete delivery including unloading" and the oraly told us it was all included. The contract is done to be mistaken by the customer because despite the previous sentence, there is also some incomprehensible acronyms about the charges we have to pay. We made the mistake to trust the man we dealt with, this same guy who today doesn't answer our e-mails and apparently said to his boss (who wrote us an agressive e-mail) he warned us about the charges.
Anyway, DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY !!!

yes you are right! But there are still many moving company that includes unloading/unpacking and positioning of goods. You just need to be really good in picking the right moving company.