EXPATS IN VIETNAM

Hello there,

I am Jennie and I am looking for some help from all of you.

According to my study about EXPATS IN VIETNAM, I am searching for a list of countries with most people working in Vietnam and divide by provinces across the country.

It would be great to hear your personal sharing and recommend me some resources or tools or methods to find out that.

Thank you so much and I appreciate every single support from all!

JENNIE_NGUYEN wrote:

Hello there,

I am Jennie and I am looking for some help from all of you.

According to my study about EXPATS IN VIETNAM, I am searching for a list of countries with most people working in Vietnam and divide by provinces across the country.

It would be great to hear your personal sharing and recommend me some resources or tools or methods to find out that.

Thank you so much and I appreciate every single support from all!

The government will have those statistics.

Yes, thanks ^^

Can you share more detail? Government? They public on website or somethings like that?

Assuming that the official channels actually update records.. and then assume they are happy to share that info.

I'm from the UK, based on D2 HCM

Nice, Many thanks.

I am searching for some government websites that publish information for that. However, I did not find out it :(

JENNIE_NGUYEN wrote:

Nice, Many thanks.

I am searching for some government websites that publish information for that. However, I did not find out it :(

I would presume the department of immigration or VNAT( association of tourism in VN).

JENNIE_NGUYEN wrote:

Check with The Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (Bộ Lao Động, Thương Binh và Xã Hội).  There are 63 departments under the Ministry, meaning 63 reports are submitted each year on labour statistics. 

According to the Ministry's official newspaper Dân Sinh, as of March 18, 2020,  there are 94k foreigners working in Vietnam (those who have been granted work permits and those who are exempted from work permits).  Read the article and you'll find the breakdown of numbers.

There are so much info just from one article alone which I found in 10 seconds by simply typing on Google "Quốc gia nào có nhiều người lao động làm việc tại Việt Nam".  That official newspaper was the first website shown out of 3 pages of result.  You can find a lot more with a bit of research on the Internet as the old AT&T's advice, "Let your fingers do the walking".

94k seems very low.... haha walk around Ben Thanh mrket and walking street before the virus and you would have found them (or us) all loaded in more ways than one