Moving to Hurghada

Hello,

I will be moving to Hurghada by October does anyone know about the taxes that I will have to pay if I shimp my house furnitures ( a washing machine, television, dishwasher, table, chair...) by plane or by boat from France.
Any informations how to process?
I really need to know how much it cost, can somebody please help me 🙂,
Thanks in advance

Hi

I have noticed how, the cost of everyday living, have gone up, even though I am not a permanent resident yet, with each return, I find I am paying more, which I was told, by a store owner, it is mainly due, to the exchange rate.

With an issue of sorting, true and honest helpers, with those who are lining their pockets, such as the property tax, in Hurghada, where has a none resident, I as do others, rely, upon local solicitors, to advice and help.

So why are some solicitors, contacting foreign property owners, claiming they need, to re-registers their property, for a new property tax id number, for a large fee, with so many conflicting answers, what is the truth and what can, I and other foreign property owners do or go, to find the truth and not be ripped off, that we end up discouraged and keeping, other potential investors, friends and family away.

It is a shame, there is no one or place, where clear answers or help, maybe easily found and available.