Looking for Cambodian Nationals or Internationals based in Cambodia.

Hello everyone. My name is Beatriz and I work for a NGO called Women Going Beyond, who focuses on teaching life skills to young women in South East Asia, especially in Cambodia. We are looking for Cambodian locals or internationals that live in Cambodia who can give us a little insight into several questions we have. I leave my personal email if someone wants to contact me so I can ask you a couple of questions:***
I hope you are all staying safe. Kind Regards.

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello.

As you have probably noticed this is a forum for expats in Cambodia and those that look for information to expatriate.

You are looking for Cambodians so you are clearly on the wrong forum.

I wish you good luck with your search.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

Hello there,
I am Cambodian American and lives part time in Cambodia. , I would love to answer them if I can. I am also working with my own project in Cambodia, we are not NGO or government, more like a project that I have been dreaming of working to share love and care and protect the human sprit and planting trees.

Blessings,
Voleak Gibb

Moderated by Loïc 3 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct