Internet + TV in Buñol, Valencia

Hello, I have recently moved to Buñol, Valencia. I am looking to get WiFi installed as I work from home.
I am not sure what the standard rates/offers are?
Ideally I would look to get broadband installed with a tv package. Would anyone have any recommendations or advice for me?

I will also be installing solar panels in my property if anyone had any recommendations for this also?

I hope everyone is safe and well and thank you in advance for your help.

Best wishes all

Jules and Mal x

Hello Jules and Mal and welcome to expat.com :)

I am not very aware about the ISP providers in Spain but I think you can have some answer about the solar panels while browsing Renewable energy companies in Valencia :)

I hope other expats will have the opportunity to guide you about ISP providers in Valencia. ;)

Cheers

Take care of yourself.

Loïc
Expat.com Team

We have Avatel.  Fast wifi, lots of tv Channels in several languages, 2 mobiles and fixed line with free calls within Spain.

Very good service provided in english too

Hello Johncar,

Thank you for the information. This will definitely help some new expats in Spain.  :top:

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.Com Team.

I use DigiMobil in Madrid, 36€ per month for house wifi and mobile phone. I highly recommend it but not sure if it covers your city.
Not sure what TV you want to cover. My smart TV comes with a lot of stuff and it works on WiFi.

Best of luck