What is the way to overcome stressful day to day lives?

Many live their stressful lives day to day without having any time to take care of our body. Everyone deserves a well needed moment of relaxation and so what is the right technique to relax your mind and body, giving you a break from the stress of your life? .. i need your suggestions!

---
to the moderators please don't consider this as spam .. its a survey as a part of my job!

i'm really happy that no-one has replied, it means everyone is living happy and keeps out of all tensions .. cheers guys :D

well....as we know there is stress every where,and the more we think of it the more worse it gets...the first thing you can do when your body and mind feels it cant handle no more is "a simple ice wipe" i know this seems totally off topic,but trust me it works...its better than a stress free facial..
    all you need is a wet wipe ,or a regular tissue and some water...rose water if you wana go all the way...simply wet this tissue and keep it  in the freezer over night works best( i keep a few handy) for days when i go in stress mode..then all u do is wipe your face and neck...and then lay back...simply lay back and keep this tissue on your neck....your done..try it

the next thing which also works is to  GO EAT CARBS...PASTA N BREAD works the best for stress....

this one i love - have sex and be stress free...works every time

DIY chocolate facial- cocoa powder,yogurt and oatmeal...just mix all of this apply on your face and relax...the cocoa pack soothes your face and the aroma soothes and calms your mind...

music all the way...my pick is medwyn goodall and mozart...keep playing it even when you sleep...you sure will go to another world...( i dont mean death) lol

go to the park-right after work...you sure will be surprised how stress free you feel ..watching kids..and then when your home you actully forget about the stress with a cap S...

ummm i hope this helped..

ice wipe .. thats nice .. thanks for the tips now i can include that in my service ..