Taking my dog from Canada to indonesia

please please please can anyone just give me an honest anwser ...i am trying to find out if i will be allowed to take my Canadian dog to live with us for two years in Indonesia , Because Canada still has Rabies and Jakarta is a non-Rabies province , i called them and they said have to have an Import permit from the Ministry of Agriculture a copy of my passport all uptodate vacinations, including Rabies , which he has everything , but then i read Jakarta doesnt except any dogs -cats from rabies to non-rabies countrys ?
Arthur my pet dog is a part of my family and i really want to know all the facts before we make a mistake by going if they ae going to destroy him , this would brake my heart and how could i ever forgive myself .
PLEASE SOMEONE MUST BEABLE TO HELP ME , MYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY GONE THROUGH THIS PROCESS AND CAN ADVICE ME ?
please contact me if you can help me
[email protected]

Jacob-lee :-(

Hi Jacob-lee,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I have moved your topic on the Indonesia forum for better visibility.

I hope other members will be able to advise you.

I wish you good luck
Christine

jacobVicente wrote:

please please please can anyone just give me an honest anwser ...i am trying to find out if i will be allowed to take my Canadian dog to live with us for two years in Indonesia , Because Canada still has Rabies and Jakarta is a non-Rabies province , i called them and they said have to have an Import permit from the Ministry of Agriculture a copy of my passport all uptodate vacinations, including Rabies , which he has everything , but then i read Jakarta doesnt except any dogs -cats from rabies to non-rabies countrys ?
Arthur my pet dog is a part of my family and i really want to know all the facts before we make a mistake by going if they ae going to destroy him , this would brake my heart and how could i ever forgive myself .
PLEASE SOMEONE MUST BEABLE TO HELP ME , MYBE YOU HAVE ALREADY GONE THROUGH THIS PROCESS AND CAN ADVICE ME ?
please contact me if you can help me
[email protected]

Jacob-lee :-(

do you still need it?
well, my sister was tried to brings her dog from germany to jakarta. but it needs a lot of permits. so she decided to put her dog at auntie's home there. so sorry :(