Hepatitis B infection

Hi All,

I am kumar, i am in dubai since 2006.
I am into software development.
In 2004 i found to be hepatitis B +Ve, when i was in india.
in 2006 i moved to dubai,
got my residence visa in 2007, again renewed in 2010.
not sure at that time , HBV was +Ve or not, by god's grace i got my visa.
now i am about to get a new job here.
since the new job is of very good salary.
I did my blood test from private clinic here in Dubai to find myself still HBV +ve,
Dr. told , HBV is positive and it is active,
and it is at very minimum level,need to chk after 6 months..

Now my issue is ,
do i get a new visa to work in Dubai?
the new job is ready, i am about to cancel my existing visa, and apply for new visa.
in between i checked my health status,found to be carrier of HBV.
i am bit confused about what to do now,
continue with my old job and cure it.
or take risk to apply new job(since the new job is of very good salary),if i am not banned, i can be lucky.
Please help me to come out of this confusion.
thanks.

Hi,

Hoping that it will never change the 6 categories because dubai always chaging their rules.

I want to try another company but my contract will finish this coming dec. Im afraid because when my colleague bring his brother in law he experience to check medical 3 times then emmidiately bring to the airport and my manager want as to check again in public hospital...

They think that he will transfer the infection to other. Some people they didnt know hepa b.

I been through 6 doctors to learn about this.

SRkumar wrote:

Hi All,

I did my blood test from private clinic here in Dubai to find myself still HBV +ve,

Now my issue is ,
the new job is ready, i am about to cancel my existing visa, and apply for new visa.
or take risk to apply new job(since the new job is of very good salary),if i am not banned, i can be lucky.
thanks.

guess ur's will be renewal category so no worries, they just check HIV.

Kiyaara wrote:
SRkumar wrote:

Hi All,

Now my issue is ,
thanks.

do you think it's applicable for both renew and new visa?

HI all,

Hope there will no changes in there new rules.

i'll be coming back in dubai this 26th of may.

hope i can get a res. visa also.

gracia34 wrote:

HI all,

is ur's a new visa??

gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:
SRkumar wrote:

Hi All,

Now my issue is ,
thanks.

do you think it's applicable for both renew and new visa?

i have a question related to "renew and new visa"..
i am already in duabi,i am going to join a new company and get new visa.whether it will be considered as a new visa, or  visa renewal?

Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:

HI all,

is ur's a new visa??

yes. it's new visa. before when i was there in dubai i'm on my husband visa year May 2010.

dont worry dear..you will get the visa.

gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:
gracia34 wrote:

HI all,

is ur's a new visa??

yes. it's new visa. before when i was there in dubai i'm on my husband visa year May 2010.

hi all

it is experience by one friend who has hbc. that Hamdard medicines are useful for hbc
he was advised by one hamdard hakeem,

hamdard jagreen sashy =2
  hamdard ictrain tablet =2
  sharbat e bariseal     =2 spon

takae 2 sashy of jagreen in glass of water and 2 spon of sharbat e bariseal + 2 tablets if itrain

morning before break fast
  at 5 oclock afternoon
  before sleeping

take 3 times daily  for 15 days

then
15 days  gap

again
take for next 15 days

means total  30 days medicine

inshallah ur test will be negative

Hi

I have hepa b when i was 18 years old, I check to 4 doctors. They give to much medicine then it still have i try red ginseng and they advice me to eat banana, dont eat to much fatty food, not spicy, and salty food. I try it for one 3 months when i check again still have. One doctor told me even i drink to much medicine it will not work. I met one physical theraphy his x-abroad. He told me lessen some food to eat not to stop eating because our body need nutrience and to help our immune system to fight for the bacteria.

When i go back to philippines to check how many percent that i have because maybe i dont have hepa b. Some of my good friends they notice that i dont have this kind of infection. I check in San Juan de Dios in pasay. The doctor told me i need to check evey 3 months but his not give me any medicine.

I cannot vacinne i need to less something and higher the other one. Then if its negative then they will allowed me to do vaccine.

There is any cure for this or medicine. Even to drink medicine for headache im not taking so that it will not harm to my liver. All natural medicine i take.

Kiyaara wrote:

dont worry dear..you will get the visa.

Many thanks

gracia34 wrote:
Kiyaara wrote:

is ur's a new visa??

Ma

Any news or any feedback on removing ban . whether still all cases in investigation dept any info. If anybody knows pls update.

jai

Hi JAi,

So far it is really very quiet these days i havent got any latest about our case but did you try to contact that number i mentioned in the earlier blogs, maybe we could get an answer from them.

Gerryaned

Hi gerryanded

I had given these numbers to one of my friend over there to get some information . awaiting for his reply , i will share it with you once i got the same.

Jai

Hi Jai,

Thanks so much for replying.  My husband might end up not taking the offer at all since it would mean that we would be apart for long periods of time.  Hopefully, the government will soften in their stance against Hepa B carriers. 

Here's hoping for a positive outcome for you all!

God Bless!

hi kabayans in uae. please post your or your friends latest news and experiences here.

waqar80 wrote:

hi all

it is experience by one friend who has hbc. that Hamdard medicines are useful for hbc
he was advised by one hamdard hakeem,

hamdard jagreen sashy =2
  hamdard ictrain tablet =2
  sharbat e bariseal     =2 spon

takae 2 sashy of jagreen in glass of water and 2 spon of sharbat e bariseal + 2 tablets if itrain

morning before break fast
  at 5 oclock afternoon
  before sleeping

take 3 times daily  for 15 days

then
15 days  gap

hello my friend..where to buy that medicine? and do we need a prescription by a doctor?

again
take for next 15 days

means total  30 days medicine

inshallah ur test will be negative

HI JAI,

Do you have any updates on the number for Investigation Department?Did your friend manage to inquire from them what needs to be done?Please share here if  you got the latest news.

Regards,

Gerryanded

Greetings to All,
                      Does any one know about the news removing ban. Ive got a news via some one that immigration is considering removing ban till 5th june . Can some one confirm this , hope to hear from you guys .

Regards
  Sagar

Hi sagar2,

I don't quite understand, were you told that they would start removing on june 5th, or that they will stop removing on that date, meaning till june 5th?

Thank you for clarifying

Hi sagar2

Cant understand exactly what you said , whether they starts removing ban from june 5th or till june 5th only they will clear the ban . kindly confirm

jai

Hi gerryanded

Till not yet received any message , i will share it as soon as i got updates . Whether have you given the dha papers to immigration ,  what is the status of yours.

jai

gerryanded wrote:

HI JAI,

Do you have any updates on the number for Investigation Department?Did your friend manage to inquire from them what needs to be done?Please share here if  you got the latest news.

Regards,

Gerryanded

Hello beloved ban released brothers & sisters

why dont you please give us some information or tips to release our ban also . Kindly update for any news .

jai

Hi Sagar2,

I am quite confused about the news that you heard about the removal of ban is the june 5th the start of the removal or it is the end of removal and from where did you get this info?And from from where in immigration should we check about this?

Regards,

Gerryaned

Well like you all Im so worried even Im in my own country might some of you are in Dubai . I got it from a person might he is lying . According to him , he said to me wait till next month (5th June) they are considering removing ban of all. Ive sent me documents to that person for ban removing my medical approval and all. So I thought to share this info here to get it confirm that is it true or what . Hope to hear from you guys. I'm suffering the same pain as you all . I get back to my country Aug 2010 . 

Regards
   Sagar

Hi sagar,

Hope the person wo said that the immigration  will clear ban on June 5th so that this problem will end.

Regards,
gerryanded

Hi

I just got Res visa's for my family with my wife being Hep b carrier. I got a "Medically Fit" certificate after medical at Sonapur. I went there thinking its 24 hours but it was messy, so many people but thank God family guys get preference.

I wish you all luck dealing with this problem

Regards

dxb.expat wrote:

Hi

I just got Res visa's for my family with my wife being Hep b carrier. I got a "Medically Fit" certificate after medical at Sonapur. I went there thinking its 24 hours but it was messy, so many people but thank God family guys get preference.

I wish you all luck dealing with this problem

Regards

Fabulous news and wish you and your family a beautiful life ahead!!! you brought so many smiles today...thanks again!!

hi ...... i am from Pakistan in august 2010 i got very good job in Abu-Dhabi but due to Hepatitise b inactive carrier i could not pass my medical test ..... i heard that some rules regarding Medical Test is being changed or changing ....... please please tell me about the exect rule wich is being implement in uae regarding medical test ..... i'l b very thanful ..... GOD bless you all

hello every one...

im just new in this blog... is there any updates regarding if someone deported because of medically unfit can come back in dubai???

thanks...

Hi all,

Anyone has done renewal in Abudhabi recently, and got Medical fitness with Hepa B, my renewal is due in June 2011. I am soo scared, pl. some one post any results/news in abudhabi recently.

BTW I am an engineer working in a construction company.

They are checking hepa b for renewal or new visas and only 6 categories??

God bless all of us.

thanks

HI mpcute07,

It seems that things are really vague now about the ban issue.I would like to check about your visit visa is it been approved already? May i know if the travel agency that you mention will do another work of arrangement for clearing ban issue like what happen to your case. Please let me know you can send in a private message to me:[email protected].

And  to those who have updates about the ban please keep your thoughts here.

Gerryanded

Hi Gerryanded,

Yap my visit visa was also approved and my expected date to be back in DUbai is this 1st week of jUne. Awaiting of my documents from Dubai.

Actually that is my plan, to share u guys this travel agency but due to the trouble that they encounter the manager didn't agree to disclose their contact from anyone who have same case like me. I am very sorry for that, I just respect their decisions.

Hi Mpcute07,

Congrats to you that you finally succeeded in clearing the ban please keep us posted with the new visa that you will get in dubai i mean the employment visa. To see if the UAE is still imposing their rule of 6 categories of job they will check for hepa. I am sad that the traveling company who helped you is not willing to extend their help on others but if in case you hear someone in dubai who can do help for clearing the ban please let me know.what i will do with case is still try possible option like what my colleague before in dubai advise me to speak to the consul general of UAE embassy here and if possible request the DHA letter for authentication and letter of course from them and probably forward it to immigration people in UAE of course this idea is not 100% sure yet if the Embassy will allow but i am still hoping they will.

Regards,

gerryanded

Hi Gerryanded,

Many thanks. For sure I will be keep on posting an update to my case. I'll inform you guys if I got some info that may help you clear your ban also. Yap, don't stop trying for any possible solutions as God is granting our wishes in his time and in just perfect time.

Goodluck to us. GOd Bless...

HELLO

My Visa is sales and my contract will be finished this coming nov. Im thinking if i will renew my visa. Im afraid that they will know that i have hepa b.

hi ...... i am from Pakistan in august 2010 i got very good job in Abu-Dhabi but due to Hepatitise b inactive carrier i could not pass my medical test ..... i heard that some rules regarding Medical Test is being changed or changing ....... please please tell me about the exect rule wich is being implement in uae regarding medical test ..... i'l b very thanful ..... GOD bless you all

Friends

I was infected with HBV when I was young.  my blood test result:
HBsAg +
HBsAb -
HBeAg +
HBeAb -
HBcAb +
DNA -

I got a offer of Finance position from a energy company at Dubai, as the new man for work visa application, what examination item should I have, according to my current health situation, can I get the work permit stamp from Dubai?

thanks a lot

Friends,

pls read info on the link below....its confirmed that HepB is tested for 6 categories only..Trust this will help us all..

dubai.angloinfo.com/countries/uae/dubai/residency.asp

Regards
Kiyaara