New qualification study

Anyone applied for new qualification study in SCFHS mumaris plus? How long it took to get result?

I'm 2 weeks still no reply, how about you?

Hİ,I hve applied ne qualification study and stil waitting. how about you? have got a reply

Hİ,I hve applied ne qualification study and stil waitting. how about you? have got a reply

Hi.. I have no idea why have they directed me to a new qualification study despite my qualification is on their list of qualifications...if anyone knows anything...kindly reply

How long does qualification study takes i am loosing patient now applied mine two months ago no reply.

On website it gives 50 working days... why don't you raise a ticket in tawasul and ask...

I did a new qualification study on behalf of a nurse, it took less than 10 days.

Thats weird... did u get ur reply yet? Is it accepted?

It may accept if your degree is international standard, otherwise not

Can any one update me the details process step by step for updating Engineering council membership if you have two years diploma each year separate diploma with marksheet means total 4 documents. arabic translation is available but not attested from saudi embassy or council.
current status is temporary membership. how to remove this temporary and make it permanent ?

How? Please 😢🙏🏻

Go to "my service" in your mumaris plus account and proceed as asked

Can someone help me ?
How can I apply for it?

Hello,

I have applied for new qualification of study in mumaris plus,

The speciality is in dentistry,

Any experiences with how long does this process takes to complete,

What are the criteria for acceptance of new qualification of study,

Thank you,

Regards,
H

Qualification study took nearly 3 weeks for approval from scfhs

It takes from 1 to 3 months time for approval..u have to upload experience certificate and education degree documents

Okay,

Well it has been 2 weeks by tomorrow for me,

I have uploaded all the necessary documents, with data flow report

However, I still wonder what is the criterion for acceptance of qualification,

H

Sometimes it happens, your qualification exists in the list but they have registered it in a way it's difficult to find, because this list is not organized properly. If you tell me title of your qualification, name of school and country i can see if it exists there or not.

I got the new qualification of study approved and also rank but now this saudi exam

I would like to study more,so what do I have to do in order for me to join

Please help to check for me, qualification: physiotherapy, University: Bayero University Kano
Nation : Nigeria

Recently, I could help to finish a similar case that the qualification exists on the website of Saudi Commission, but it needs again new qualification study. after long we could do it finally. It took approximately 3 months to get the registration certification.

Hello, Bayero University is enlisted in the list of Saudi Commission certificate list.
Hope you all the best

My New Qualification Study has been rejected! Is it possible to solve my qualification as it to approve? please help me to to it...

@Han2218  yes i have also applied , but unfortunety it was rejected and have taken almost 50 days

@abdulmannan489  mine also rejected ,? What to do next?

i am not able to see the list of qualifications on schfs. i get a page that says error 404.

Can anyone send a link?
Yea, from last week, unfortunately, most of the links/pages with information are not working.
i have applied for new qualification waiting since 25 days. i am losing my patience. There seems to be no response.

@Laliytha Be patience, it may take up to 50 days. It needs a full committee (with university Professors which are related to your curriculum and specialty applied for) to evaluate your papers

thank you
Hello ,

We also applied for new qualification study formmy wife to practise dentistry in kingdom.

After almost 4 weeks time application got rejected with below comments.

1) Subjects are not sufficeint according to international standard  to practise detitry.
2) Training conducted is not sufficient to practise profession according to internation standards.
3) description of the program or the link to it is not attahced.

After getting this message we raised tikcet in TAwasul to know how we can solve this? As the collge for which we did new qualification is approved in DCI(Dental councel of India) and we also attached college brouchers along with application.

On the reply from Tawasul they told us above same 3 reason because of which our application was rejected and didnt give any other detial to provide any supporting documents to solve this Issue.
Thenconcerns also said that if we are not happy with the decision from SCHFS then we can raised grivenance to challage the decision and to re evaluate the application by registering complaint on HAYAD .

Does any one had the similar exprience?
Before submission of new classification study in mumaris plus, the data flow verification of that particular degree is compulsory, only then after can we request for new qualification study??any one gone through the process explain pls??
For new classification, no need for dataflow verification.

@Prats8 Same thing happened to me, twice rejected. Same reasons given as you mentioned. I ever tried the grievance link but its not working. I called them several times but they say raise a ticket on tawasul and the same process again. really stupid

Unfortunately, yes they are stupid and corrupted as well.
Hi , I have to apply for a new eligibility number on the same qualification on which i applied last year, however, at that time i was not successful with the exam so eligibility was closed.Do I need to apply for new qualification of study?

@Mohammad Harris if you find your graduation school in the list and the certificate/degree, no need.

@dataserve Apparently there is no list on there website.

@Han2218  35 days