Qiwa first request got cancelled after 14 days

Qiwa first request got cancelled after 14 days but how can we raise the second request from the same Company?

I am trying to learn how long it will take for the same employer to raise the second request to me since now my current and new employer are in terms to transfer me in the system, however the new employer is unable to raise the second Job contract in the system.

Can anyone tell me the reason for this ?

Hello dear,
Can you provide screen shot of the status ?

Request Date 02/06/2021
Status :  Auto Cancelled due to not approve or reject the request for more than 14 days

If it automated cancelled, the system supposed to delete all requests related for both sides automatically and offer your again freely to receive a new request, just inform your new employer to raise another request like new and should everything work fine.

The same thing happen to my qiwa, the first attempt was auto cancelled due to 14days but the 2nd attempt there was no any option for accept or reject unlike the first one. New employer already uploaded same contract but the process in qiwa i think there is some problems.

@Jay, what is the current status of your second request? The concern is that if the request is not actioned at what point will Qiwa auto approve? Otherwise the current employer can simply choose not too do anything, knowing that the transfer will not be completed, and there is no need for the current employer to also reject the request which would require them to provide justification to the ministry.

My previous employer in the 2nd attempt is also waiting for the request, we are confused because in the first attempt there was option that you will accept or reject then after “if you accept” there will be info “waiting for the previous employer approval” this option is missing/not showing in the 2nd attempt when my new employer re submit the request

My new employer apply first request on 19 april but first transfer request auto cancelled due to not accept, not reject by current employer and then he again send request on 14 june then again same thing happened, auto cancelled due to not accept, not reject from current employer. I didn't understand what is happening.

Tanvir848 wrote:

My new employer apply first request on 19 april but first transfer request auto cancelled due to not accept, not reject by current employer and then he again send request on 14 june then again same thing happened, auto cancelled due to not accept, not reject from current employer. I didn't understand what is happening.

Will it get cancelled automatic after 14 days even if the current employer is in RED?

Jay Penaflor wrote:

My previous employer in the 2nd attempt is also waiting for the request, we are confused because in the first attempt there was option that you will accept or reject then after “if you accept” there will be info “waiting for the previous employer approval” this option is missing/not showing in the 2nd attempt when my new employer re submit the request

Will it get cancelled automatic after 14 days even if the current employer is in RED?

Tanvir848 wrote:

Enjoy the NEW SYSTEM.
When i said that this is just a digital version of the OLD SYSTEM, people said i am being negative.
Your employer does not want to give you  the transfer, and that is what is happening to you.

Yes it is cancelled even my current employer is in red. Actually the main problem is final exit.

If the previous employer did not accept it within 14days then it will be auto canceled, now the issue is that in the 2nd attempt the option of accept or reject is not showing, but in the status it was mentioned “pending for employee transfer” im confused, if there is option for accept or reject then it would not be pending since i will just immediately accept it same like in the first attempt & also my previous employer is cooperating that is why they were also waiting for this request so that they will going to approve it on the 2nd attempt

No, it's not like that. It's been 18 days since my request. It hasn't been canceled yet. It's pending

Same with been 38 days after accepting the offer and still pending for 90 days completion. I think it will vary depend on the status of either the current and new companies.

Hello. my transfer req. I already accept last 2 months ago.. but now i want to cancel but the cancel option is not showing... Not like before when i was accept the req. There is cancel botton but now not shown ..please

You mean still showing for you pending for current employer approval !!

Hello I think were same I accept already last to months.. and now i want to cancel due to my current company will give the same basic salary. Now the problem is there is no cancel botton unlike before when i was accepting the req that there is a cancel botton..need some help about this

You mean on 2nd time new employer send you request right !!

Nothing at all shown.. just only writen there.. is 39 days remainng for  transfer 09/04/2021..

So Mr.Jay what is showing in qiwa now !!

Pending for employee transfer
Or
Pending for current employer approval !

No this is what happen just only 1 time they send req to me and i accept on that time last to months ago..but now i want to cancel because my current company will give the same offer to the new company requistor.

You can't cancel that.
Only your new employer cancel that once your 39 days are completed

Or else after 14 days from acceptance we cannot cancel anymore..?

So meaning if the new employer will not cancel the req.. it will automatically transfer is that correct?

After 39 days if your new employer didn't Transfer through Absher or if he didn't pay an money for you in Absher also, or if they didn't do anything for 24 days, it will Auto cancelled.
Then you have to continue work with your current employer.
That's it

Same here kabayan.. i cant found also the the cancel botton..

But i already have contract with new employer..i think they already submit to absher..

And i have also job offer and give to may current company

Hi,
I have the same scenario can you please share your experience regarding how to raise a second request on qiwa from the same employer after its auto cancellation?

After 1 month cycle finish from from first request date the new employer can resend the request.

Is your company issued final exit bro.

You want raise an second request from same new employer!!

How long ago you accepted the 1st request & when it was auto cancelled !!

Hello sir some one can help me her I have a big problem about in qiwa. The first employer send me a contract in my qiwa then when I read the inside of their contract I don't like the amount of salary they are offering to me then I reject theiy request..then I found a second employer again I saw again the contract in my qiwa it's problem again about the offer of salary i reject again then request..then I found again a third employer I accepted their contract in my qiwa then my old company also they also their requested in qiwa...after already successful the process then after I saw my qiwa they say pending for completing in absher need to process by the new employer in absher ...my third employer he did not process in absher my request after 14 days waiting its already auto cansel tru by not accepting in absher processing. And after auto cansel I found again a 4th employer they say to me he cannot send a contract in my qiwa and he said to me I need to wait after 10 to 20 days before I received he's sending contract in my qiwa it's true or not I need your as soon as possible..thank you And God bless you more... because my iqama will be expired in September 7 ,2021

Badrodin Aragasi wrote:

Hello sir some one can help me her I have a big problem about in qiwa. The first employer send me a contract in my qiwa then when I read the inside of their contract I don't like the amount of salary they are offering to me then I reject theiy request..then I found a second employer again I saw again the contract in my qiwa it's problem again about the offer of salary i reject again then request..then I found again a third employer I accepted their contract in my qiwa then my old company also they also their requested in qiwa...after already successful the process then after I saw my qiwa they say pending for completing in absher need to process by the new employer in absher ...my third employer he did not process in absher my request after 14 days waiting its already auto cansel tru by not accepting in absher processing. And after auto cansel I found again a 4th employer they say to me he cannot send a contract in my qiwa and he said to me I need to wait after 10 to 20 days before I received he's sending contract in my qiwa it's true or not I need your as soon as possible..thank you And God bless you more... because my iqama will be expired in September 7 ,2021

how can any one tell you if he is telling truth or lie , so better go to his office and ask him to give you contract manually as your current employer is agreed to give you release.

what is the status showing  now

What I will do

I had a query about Sponsorship Transfer.

My new employer said that he uploaded the contract on Qiwa platform on 31 October 2021. But no Employee transfer request is showing in My Qiwa account so that I could Accept the contract.

Usually how long does it take for contract appearance in my Qiwa once new employer uploads the contract.
Kindly reply about this.

@Inshaffazil94 how cansel iqama blog

Hello Naemul,

Do you have more information to share with us?

It will be much easier to help you if we could have more details1f609.svg

Yoginee

Expat.com team