Guesthouse for expat (Padang-Bali)

hi all i already finished building my guesthouse at Padang,West Sumatra , Indonesia. I'm looking for partner to expand my business such as make coin laundry, mini bar etc. If u interested u also can stay/rent a room at my place ( u can also work at my place but u must get info for the visa).. My place is famous for surfing.. and 2 1/2 hours flight to Bali. My sister also live in Bali. So if u r new to Indonesia and plan to move ( open a business in Bali/Indonesia) i can help u from here also.

Feel Free to pm/contact me thx

Best Regard,
Indra

The foreigners would be required to show they can access Rp10 billion in order to start a PT PMA company, 25% of that being paid up monies.

Anything else would be illegal.

Quite how you'd make a profit on that sort of money from a local laundry or other small business, I have no clue.

Hi Kwokindra,

My house currently already has a washing machine and a mini bar, and not really interested in starting a new business. Which part of Padang is your place?

Tepi pasang street ( Pondok Area / Chinatown) .. If u r in Padang u must know Kinol Bistro or Kiosk.. ( 2-3 minutes from Padang beach ) .. compare with Bali its like Legian Street where a lot of Street Food stall

Currently half way through my ban from my man cave, full bar, full size pool table, projector for sports etc won't go in to details but Mrs still doesn't quite grasp Male bonding at daft o'clock on public holidays
Soon to reopen and re stocked

OMG. About to build a house but I've forgotten my man cave.
Disaster, soon to be averted

It's actually up in the air tbh, it started life some time back as a large garage/ storage/ work shop and I enjoyed building it,  then the Mrs decided a sort of granny flat/ guest room/ apartment so to speak, so up in the air until the boss/ Mrs decides, so I took it upon myself to offer her ideas starting with a bar (she doesn't drink so I do for us both, pool table etc, none appeal to her
Few weeks back we all got together (expats ) for drinks, fry up for the UFC at mine, well the hours passed by , so did the afternoon and night and the rest is history so the man cave is probably not a good idea for me (I'm just not sensible)
The wife is in Malaysia for a few days so I have the kids, I asked the daughter what mum has done with the key, daughter says $10 extra for when we go to singapore, I agree, hand her $10, tells me “mum took it to malaysia with her”
Kids hey

Hello,
I'm planning to visit Indonesia next year. My email is ***
I'm looking for a fair price place to stay. Also for business opportunities. I'm a therapist. And would like to know more about the place. Thank you in advance!

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hotels start at Rp200,000/night, but don't expect anything great for that. Rp400,000/night will get you a nice place

You have zero chance of legal work as a therapist