English speaking Kindergarten/Montessori/Childcare in Warsaw, Poland

We are moving in Warsaw for curtain time frame and we would like to find English speaking Kindergarten/Montessori/Childcare for out 4 year old boy.

Hello,

Like any parent, you are bothering for the well-being of your children. Me too for mine.

On the other hand, you can not imagine a child's ability to learn at the language level. Put it in a local establishment, in less time than you can anticipate it, it will manage in Polish.

My daughter is 14 years old and speaks French / Portuguese / English. My son is 4 years old and speaks French / Portuguese.

Give him this chance of opening to the world.

Up! Have you found anything? My friend recommended me the ITSW kindergarten in Warsaw. It has excellent opinions among expats. Their curriculum looks great.

@AgKirakos I agree with those expats. My kid studies in itsw.edu.pl, and I'm very happy we have decided to sign her up there. Neither me nor my husband speak Polish, but kid already can act as our interpreter. :D That's amazing. Teachers are wonderful and schedule really well-prepared. It's really worth a buzz!