Good school for learning polish language

any body knows a good school for learning polish language?i have read about many but i don't know which of them is good.i need in the centrum,it would be better.

Hello passerby, hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Maybe that you could take a look at this thread > http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=60983.;)

Harmonie.

iko polish school
I recommend it for getting strong basis

thanks Harmonie,thanks desire for your replying,i 'll follow that side and the address. have a good day.

passerby wrote:

any body knows a good school for learning polish language?i have read about many but i don't know which of them is good.i need in the centrum,it would be better.

Hi. I can help You.

Hello Kasia

Please note that this thread is inactive for over two years now!

Regards
Kenjee

i havn't come to this site since long time, this is why i didn't replying you. any way thanks for your replying,
but how can you help me? iam still don't speak polish ,it's difficult language and i found more easier to speak english.

The Institute of Polish for Foreigners on Mikolaja Kopernika Street :)

Hi natalia.szwagrzak,

Thank you for your contribution to this thread. However, it is an old one. It will be better if you participate on more recent threads on the Warsaw forum.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Good schools are many. The problem is that quite a few students have such a hard time with the very basics, especially Asians, that you may find the pace of the course far too slow. On the other hand, cheaper courses, with a mostly ukrainian public go very fast as their language has the same roots as Polish.