Hotel Booking Manama Bahrain

hello all,
Can anyone tell if it's cheaper to book a hotel room (MANAMA NEAR BUS TERMINAL-31/10/2019 )  online or go there in person and pay in cash?

Depends on the hotel.  If the hotel is a good quality one and is online i.e. on sites like booking.com then you won't get much difference in rates.  If it is one of the smaller, 1 or 2 stars i.e. low quality, then you might get a better deal by showing up in person.

EVEN ITS 5 START or Ritz online booking is always cheaper than walk in...in Bahrain and Dubai all categories of hotels are giving best deals online. so never go walk in ..

As I said, the good quality ones, always go for online.

Low quality ones, you can get a different rate IF you are staying for more than 1-2 weeks.  As an example, I had to find one for a colleague and the cheapest he was getting was online for a particular hotel was 20 BD a night.  For a 2 week stay, this was working out to 280 BD.  On a physical walk-in and talking to the manager, I managed to get this for 200 BD.

But if you are saying only for a few nights, don't bother and go online.

all good hotels above 3 star are always having good deals online , i always prefer online ..booking .com i always got best rates around the glob........

Hello everyone,

just to inform you that this thread is now on the Manama forum for better visibility.

Regards,
Bhavna

Malluriyadh wrote:

hello all,
Can anyone tell if it's cheaper to book a hotel room (MANAMA NEAR BUS TERMINAL-31/10/2019 )  online or go there in person and pay in cash?

Go there and pay... They offer you the best