PG Accomodation in Manama

Hi Friends,

I need some inputs on PG accomodation for me in Manama. Am from India and anyone here in this forum aware of any PG accomodation, or single rooms with a clean rest-room and the cost for the same. Please forgive me if I have raised a wrong question here.

Regards
Ramesh

Hello there,

Visit http://www.bahrainpropertyworld.com and search for the property prices in your desired location.

Thanks, my office location would be Qudaibiya. Is it a safe place to stay with my family. Also any idea about the cost of schooling. Where do most Indians stay.

Hi Ramso,

Im confused your both set of questions , one first one you asked for PG and in second you asked for family accommodation.
Gudabiya is a good place to work and stay as well , you will find lot of Indians in this area , nearby areas are Adliya , Umm -Al-Hasam and Manama , all these area are full of Indian expats. As far as price is concerned it depends on your choice , Old Manama is little cheaper where you may manage to get 1 BHK unfurnished flat in 150-180 BD too .

Hi Akhil,

Thanks. The PG accomodation is for me for initial 2 months. I will be getting my family once I find a place there. Also how far is Juffair from Qudaibiya. I saw few ads on BahrainPropertyworld for studio apts. Will studio apts be spacious enough for a family of 2 adults and a kid of 4 yrs. How is old Manama, safe and clean?

Regards
Ramesh

By PG I presume you mean paying guest

We don't like abreviations on the forum due to all the different nationalities here. Best to say Bedroom, Hall and Kitchen rather than BHK too.

The papers (Gulf Daily News) is best for your first choice (PG) and Bahrain Property World as Brightonguy said for your 2nd choice (family)

ramso wrote:

Hi Akhil,

Thanks. The PG accomodation is for me for initial 2 months. I will be getting my family once I find a place there. Also how far is Juffair from Qudaibiya. I saw few ads on BahrainPropertyworld for studio apts. Will studio apts be spacious enough for a family of 2 adults and a kid of 4 yrs. How is old Manama, safe and clean?

Regards
Ramesh

Hi Ramso ,
Bahrain is small country , Juffair is close to Gudebiya and there also you will find lot of Indian expats , but its expansive than Manama or Gudebiya , im afirad you wont find anything below 300 in Bahrain. Choice of flat is yours which depends on your budget the meaning and size of flat is almost same here as in India so when you ask that a studio flat is enough for a family of 3 then just compare it with Indian studio flat and decide , my personal opinion is its not , we are family of 3 and living in 2 Bed room apartment in Juffair. Old Manama is OK , Old bldgs ,small streets and shops  and so its in budget too, its very much safe except few corners which can be avoided.

if you need any further information you can PM me anytime.

Josnuggles wrote:

By PG I presume you mean paying guest

We don't like abreviations on the forum due to all the different nationalities here. Best to say Bedroom, Hall and Kitchen rather than BHK too.

The papers (Gulf Daily News) is best for your first choice (PG) and Bahrain Property World as Brightonguy said for your 2nd choice (family)

Hi Josnuggles,

Thanks, will stick to expansions.

Regards
Ramesh

I am looking for a paying guest room for one night on weekends, i am working in Dammam, can anyone help me to find it.

Regards

@ Afzal 123 > This thread is quite old (2013) , i would advise you to drop your housing search in the Rooms for rent in Manama section.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

Thank you very much.
Regards