I am in Qingdao, China, want to make friends

I am a Chinese living in QIngdao, Shandong province of China. I just like to communicate with foreigners, we can learn from each other, right? feel free contact me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
James Gore wrote:

I am a Chinese living in QIngdao, Shandong province of China. I just like to communicate with foreigners, we can learn from each other, right? feel free contact me***

You really are asking for trouble posting your contact details.

I dont know, never meet some real troubles, just be fearless to face the world, that's the spirit

James Gore wrote:

I don't know, never meet some real troubles, just be fearless to face the world, that's the spirit

So why you don't look for the friends who nearest to your location?

I just get a job in the export business, maybe I can find some opportunities, I am just imagining, completely not a clue.

James Gore wrote:

I just get a job in the export business, maybe I can find some opportunities, I am just imagining, completely not a clue.

So what tou are really looking for is new customers...correct?

of course not, I want to know foreign people and communicate with them, business issue is only a minor sideline, you cannot get to hasty on that. I talk fluent English, but except some oral translation work I did, there are few opportunities for me to communicate with foreign people, it's so boring and underdeveloped for my foreign language intuition.

James Gore wrote:

of course not, I want to know foreign people and communicate with them, business issue is only a minor sideline, you cannot get to hasty on that. I talk fluent English, but except some oral translation work I did, there are few opportunities for me to communicate with foreign people, it's so boring and underdeveloped for my foreign language intuition.

May I suggest using a Language Exchange site on the internet. You can talk to people using Skype or other applications.

James Gore wrote:

May I suggest using a Language Exchange site on the internet. You can talk to people using Skype or other applications.

James Gore wrote:

There is nothing wrong with trying to expand one's horizons herein, or anywhere online. I understand your motive and don't presume nefarious or disingenuous intent. Wish you well.

yeah, thanks, best wishes to you too, bon apetit