Looking for people to start a eco farm with

Hi guys,

we are a couple with 3 childeren from the Netherlands, we have lived in belgium and in spain and want to move to portugal.

We want to make our dream reality. Our dream is to make a self sustainable farm but we need people!
People to help us to build this farm and even people who want to live with us on this farm in there own self sustainable house, yurt, camper or whatever they want.

Are you the one we are looking for or do you know someone who would love to help us. Or just to get more information about our plan. Please contact us at : ***

Namasté

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Namaste,

Hope you are doing well.

I`m writing to you regards to your post.Am very interested to be part of your project and support you.

I`m abdelghani halym from Morocco 32 years old.working and living in Uae. I do have farm in Morocco
and i would love to share my experience and get some more.

Please find my email details and contact me whenever you want.

Best Regards.
Halym

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : for security reason, please exchange your private contact via your private message system. Thank you

It may be a good idea to place an advert in the Classified section of Expat.com. This LINK will take you there. It also FREE. Good luck in finding people.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Please post only in english on the anglophone forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Markdiepenbrock

Wrong Language. This is an Anglophone forum.