Caldas da Rainha

Moving to Caldas da Rainha in the next week where we shall be opening a restaurant.  Is there an English speaking community in the area that I can hook up with so I can meet people.
Thanks
Alison

Hi Alison, My name is Michelle and have been living in Portugal for 25 yrs.I moved to the area of Caldas from the Algarve 9 yrs ago . I would be very interseted in meeting up with you for a coffee and a chat. Iam also looking for employment in this area so if you have any vaccancies in your Restaurant i have experience in this profession. I speak English & Portugese so if you need any help let
me know . Look forward to meeting up with you ,bye for now  Michelle

Hi Alison, I sent you a message a few days ago and didnt get a reply as yet and was wondering if you got it ? I hope your move to caldas went well , let me know when you have time to meet up for a coffee & chat . Look forward to meeting you x Have a good wkend x michelle Alison x

hi,
I live in Foz Do Arelho and so would like to know the location of your restaurant in Caldas.

Hope to hear back.
\ Cheers Ana

Dear Alison, have you already opened your restaurant? Can you inform the location?

Hello (to all),

I'm in caldas since some weeks and I would like to meet expats like me. Can we get in contact?

bye

Just saw your old post here and thought I'd get in touch!
Did you ever setup your restaurant in Caldas? I've just moved here and wouldn't mind meeting up with some English speaking folks.

Cheers
Vinny

hello Vinny,

I telework from Caldas too. I would be pleased to meet you and introduce you to other international friends here :)

Just contact me!

kind regards

Nice one! Will do.